Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 29, 2024, 06:38:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Moonfire "Silver" v/s DarkSasuke: Completed

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moonfire "Silver" v/s DarkSasuke: Completed  (Read 623 times)
darksasuke

Charisma: 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2011, 12:42:46 pm »

Slowly opens his eyes and looks at Silver.And then blinks as he cant move."Umm you can let me go.You beat me there is no point in this."Dark said as he was trying to pull up anuff chakra to use his sharingan.
Report Spam   Logged
Silver Moonfire

Charisma: 3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 12:46:41 pm »

"We gotta wait for Kay to announce the winner untill then i will hold you here...No move...Dark"Silver spoke coldly and he had some mad if not even crazy smile on his lips.He seemed to enjoy the whole situation.
Report Spam   Logged

KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 06:26:35 pm »

Silver: Reply #2

I realize that English is a second language for you. However, in this type of setting, a forum...you can use MS Word or another similar software to proof your posts for spelling and grammar. I would suggest that you do this in the future. Additionally, many typos were present and as this is not a timed post, as would be on SL, proof reading would really have been a great idea to look for typos if nothing else.

DarkSasuke: Reply#3

It is my understanding that smoke preventing your ability to see an opponent is a debatable point. I feel that you would be able to see Silver's movements and that of the spider Summons while using the Sharingan. Through your enhanced vision, you should be able to see the swirling of the smoke caused by the motion of Silver and the Spiders.

Additionally, you too could use spell check from some software or another. You can take the time to do that sort of thing here. The use of the word "thang" is cute between Aunt and Nephew, but in a formal match it is not.

Silver: Reply #4

If your spiders have some special ability to see without 'physical' sight, then I think you seeing through their 'eyes' would work, However...you should post such an explanation during combat so that it is clear something else is occurring. Here, I believe what you have posted is in error. If sight is obscured due to the sand...that would include the sight of the spiders as well, so looking through their eyes would just give you multiple views of the sand cloud Dark has created but give no better clarity than Silver has with his own eyes.

Additionally, when you created the chakra threads enhanced by medical jutsu, you did not place them in a location with respect to Dark. "...would combine and came down in a diagonal slash,..." You do not say where they are...ex: aiming for DArk's back? Six yards to his left? forming a network of threads upon all sides of Dark?

DarkSasuke: Reply #5

You took a hit you did not have to as Silver didn't say where the threads were going. Do not be so quick to 'give away' damage on yourself to an opponent when you do not have to. Also...you failed to question his ability of the spiders to see in the sand and allow Silver to see through them. Their eyes would have been hindered just as much as Silver's were. You would be able to see the chakra threads to avoid them ecause they were glowing with green medical jutsu.

Silver: Reply#8

Your mask and dark clothes...not sure what color has to do with that since black absorbs light and white reflects light...reflects the light of the explosions. What about the heat effect? I see no evasion dealing with the effects of that explosion. Explosions also carry a force behind them...and your hair didn't so much as wave in the breeze. So...if your mask and clothes were specifically treated to reflect light, it should be stated. Color is not a defence...ex: With my pasty white skin I reflect the light and take no damage from the explosion.

Additionally: "Fuuton: Shinku Dai Gyoku , which is nothing but  a big amount of air then travels towards Dark inferno and is turne dinto Vaccuum." is a confusing statement. First you say it is just lots of wind then it turns into a vaccuum. The closest thing to this that I have been able to find is ShinkuGyoku: Wind Release: Vaccuum Sphere, Vaccuum Bullets. Now the effects of this do not create a vaccuum into which things are sucked. It is the inhaling of air befor exhaling these wind projectiles that is the vaccuum. It is in my mind that this jutsu should have just caused Dark's explosive fire to be increased and been much like a suicide move on your part...meaning, you made his fire greater as it streaked across the land toward you.

More description would be required to create a jutsu that does the sort of thing you were suggesting. It might not even be categorized as a Wind Jutsu but rather more along the lines of a dimensional void effect, such as what Kakashi did to Deidera's arm. I say this because...lets assume the vaccuum sucked up the fire...then what? It would still take up volume of some sort and occupy a certain space in this battle zone without an outlet to another place.

Perhaps what you mean is this vaccuum is a dead zone of no oxygen that smothers the flames instantly? As you can see, clarity is missing on this point as to what this jutsu was doing to create the effects you described.

Silver: Reply 12

Even when your opponent is passed out, you should still phrase your actions into attempts instead of successful results incase they wake up while you are doing these actions.

DarkSasuke: I feel you were too quick to accept the attacks upon you without trying to avoid the damage or counter with suitible moves. Additionally, you need to study and learn how to use your Sharingan more effectively. Be a beast in the zones! You got the Sharingan!

Silver: Likewise I feel you were not clear enough in the explaination of where your jutsu would be, what they could do if successful, and...well you were lucky Dark allowed you to add in the effects of your chakra scaple threads on your next post. In a Bijuu match, it is going to be cut throat and you would not be afforded this luxury by the challenger.

Remember: just because something is posted in your bio...like powers of a sword, garment, mask, or other items...it does not mean you are not required to describe these effects during battle.

I wish to thank both of you for trying for the Shukaku. However, at this time, I feel that neither one of you has exhibited the skills required to host the bijuu and keep it from being taken by challengers. Do continue to train. I see great potential in the both of you and with some cleaning up of your critical thinking skills, descriptions and such...one day you both could make fine bijuu hosts. You both have made remarkable strides toward improving your zoning skills in the years I have know each of you and I look forward to seeing your progress as time goes forth into the future.

Therefore...I will not be able to advance either one of you to the next round.

NOTE: Should no suitable Suna nin be found to host the Shukaku, I will only have 1 of three options.

1] Keep the beast sealed until such a champion arises
2] Open competition up to outsiders to the village
3] Host the beast myself...I hate them. I don't want it...I don't feel I have the skill to keep it safe for Suna...so on and so forth.

~Moenkopi
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: