Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 29, 2024, 04:35:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Doctor v/s Yukio R1: Completed

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Doctor v/s Yukio R1: Completed  (Read 662 times)
Yukio

Charisma: 0

Sadness is a delusion, used to escape reality.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 12:31:13 pm »

Yukio had seen no hand seals performed or chakra poured into the jutsu with his Sharingan. The man didn't even break out of the wiring he was trapped in. So, Yukio assumed this was some strange Genjutsu, indicated by the 'autohit'. With that assumption, he kept vigilant striking hard with his Hahonryū.
Report Spam   Logged
Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 01:00:57 pm »

doctor's body disolves into sand never being there in the first place.
Report Spam   Logged
Yukio

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 01:05:57 pm »

Yukio burst through the apparent sand. His Hahonryū obliterating it. He was dismayed; surely his Sharingan was telling him that it was the real Doctor. He had never made any sign indicating otherwise. He was getting slightly frustrated. But he supposed it was to be expected after the failure of a planned strategy.
Report Spam   Logged
Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2011, 01:53:35 pm »

decides to let the heat take care of you since the sun is getting high in sky and the tempeture rises
Report Spam   Logged
Yukio

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 02:35:02 pm »

Yukio was well versed with heat, being an Uchiha. Not that it mattered; the environment wouldn't a lone factor in deciding the outcome of this match. He scanned the area for The Doctor. This was getting tiresome. Where did he run off to that Yukio couldn't find him?

Edit: And that's ten posts, I suppose.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:51:49 pm by Yukio » Report Spam   Logged
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2011, 08:26:08 pm »

The Doctor: reply #2 ~ Opinions are divided on if a person should post the occurrence of a sneaky move or not. I say…that it should be posted. It is the responsibility of a good RPer to NOT be all powerful and NOT react to things he should not be able to detect.

SO in reply#4 when you post that you have successfully slipped black wires onto Yukio’s hands, and they dig into his skin, and cut through his veins? This is called Auto-hitting. It denies your opponent the chance to use his legitimate abilities that could very well keep him from taking the damage you describe. I would have termed these as attempts.

Yukio: reply#7~ The creation of the bunshin was something you could not have seen because of the sand sphere and it was to form behind you…Sharingan does not have the 359’ field of vision. So mention of it is metagaming. Better to just have mentioned seeing its formation later. However, by doing such, you were able to convince The Doctor he did not have enough time to create one. Here you have faked him out. BECAUSE…it is not for you to determine what another’s capability is…what they can and cannot do.

The Doctor: reply#8~ You got faked out. You already created that clone in your prior post…and now here you say there is no time to do this…something you have already done…because Yukio’s internal monologue convinced you that this was beyond the ability of your speed to complete. So, inadvertently you let information that you could not have possibly known…his thoughts…to cause you to react. That is metagaming…but used this way …to detract from your own skills I can hardly call it that.

Reply#10 was much better in that you did not autohit. I would look into spell check though. {grins} in a forum setting like this, there is time to do this sort of thing.

daifram=diaphragm
imobalize=immobilize
dissasterous=disastrous
resalts=results

Yukio: Reply#13~ the action of your kunai with the wires upon them…I should like to see some sort of manipulation on your part where you are causing them to ATTEMPT to wrap around the Doctor. I think your hands would be busy doing that…and yet you still form a very high level manipulation of ‘shape and nature’….nature makes me think sage mode…I guess you meant element?…to make a rasengan type attack.  Does this not take two hands? That are busy controlling wires at the moment?

The Doctor: reply#14~I really don’t see anything here that specifically mentions how you counter at least the second kunai with the wire attached. And again, your Rairyu no Tatsumaki reads like an autohit.

Reply#16~I fail to see any indication in your prior posts where you created a bunshin other than the one you claim you did not have time to make from early on.

Sooo...over all I would say that Yukio made a better showing and he will move on to round two.
Thank you both for participating!

~Moenkopi
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: