Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 29, 2024, 12:54:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Chinote v/s Arpax: Completed

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinote v/s Arpax: Completed  (Read 564 times)
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2011, 01:34:09 am »

So...you made it through round one. Now what?

THis time you face off with a new foe. WE want to see how you RP being the host.

Fantasy League Bijuu contest:

Each of you will fight as if you have had the Ichibi sealed within you and the two week 'settling in grace period' is over. This is now your first challenge and you have to retain the host.

Like before, 10 posts per contestant.

In this round you will be displaying how you can defend yourself, destroy an enemy, cope with the relationship between yourself and the Bijuu and function with the additional powers you MAY receive should you become the host for Shukaku.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 10:08:59 pm by KayentaMoenkopi » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Arpax

Charisma: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 12:11:28 pm »

Arpax walks on the battle Field with a sword on his back, Some kunai tied to his Protective vest, and a Scroll on his waist. He looks out into the sunrise, waiting for his opponent to show himself. Being a predestined battle will make the battle start quickly.. He will have to attack or defend himself as soon as possible.. He really does not know the extent of his opponents power, so he will not take any liberties.He then looks up to the sky again.......

"Hey!!, stop gazing out into the sun and pay attention before our opponent sends us to another dimension.."

Arpax speaks back to the voice (Ichibi) , saying " you know you don't have to rhyme so much, that's all you've been doing since you were sealed in me."

" I can't stop rhyming because I'm tryin' to join the New century so just shut up and start to develop a new vocabulary"

" Ok I will work on that.... We need to be more in sinc anyways. Lets to do it!!!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:29:51 pm by Arpax » Report Spam   Logged
Chinote

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 01:09:22 pm »

Chinote would enter the battle field from the opposite side that Arpax had. He would walk in slowly, his eyes darting around to scan for hidden traps or such, though he doesn't believe Arpax would have had ample time to do such. "What are you waiting for?! He's going to kill you with all your stalling!" "I've told you before, if we just rush in, we'll be killed even quicker. It's better to have at least an idea for a plan."
Chinote was getting tired of the Ichibi's questioning of his tactics. Chi would slash his right arm left, sending a spike made of sand at Arpax at his left side. The spike would most likely not strike him due to the approximately thirty feet between the two, giving him ample time, but would kick things off, and get Chi into his rhythm.
Report Spam   Logged
Arpax

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 01:07:33 pm »

Arpax seeing his opponent running from different horizontal mediums on the battlefield confuses him at first- until he realizes that he must be looking for traps. But Arpax would never do anything that would prevent him and his opponent from having a fair battle. Looking over to his opponent, Arpax would start to give a humble nod between fighters, when before he knew it - the fight had already started. Seeing his opponent strike up the Spike of sand with his right arm towards the left, would make Arpax instinctually wait until the spike gets close enough, and then twist clock wise : grabbing the spike in flight-diverting it back -towards where it came. While twisting he would, take in a gust of air and then release it (in a thin line ) -Directly after the spike, so that its speed backwards would increase. Hopefully, this would throw his opponent off guard, making him hit the ground in reflex. He then would utter “ Byakugan” as he starts to run forward… But he would take an immediate Stop….

“ Wait… what is this? I can see so much farther, and my blinds spots are gone...”

“ Yeah you can do much more than that, you can now make your enemies go splat”

“What do you mean “ Much more than that?”

“ Well you’re gonna have to test that out yourself fool but I’m pretty sure you’ll think my improvements are cool. And make sure to include me in your moves, we are a team now-we need to set up some new grooves.”

“ Yeah, sorry that was more instinct than anything. We will take it together from now on.”

With that arpax, would continue running forward. Arpax probably looked crazy stopping all of a sudden, for that quick 2 second conversation (with his apparent self)  but regardless he continues to run and prepare for another move…

“Yeah forget about that and get focused. You’re soon gonna have to pounce on that guy like a Locust.”

“ I don’t know what that means, but ok..”
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:37:51 pm by Arpax » Report Spam   Logged
Chinote

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 07:32:28 pm »

Chinote would simply move his right hand slightly, causing the spike to go off course, and miss him completely. Ignoring Ichibi, he flicks his wrist before closing his fist. Several tendrils of sand rise around Arpax, aiming to pierce his body in several locations and stop his assault completely. The moment he is done, he grasps the handle of his sword, Aian Uirusu, and pulls it from it's sheath. "What are you doing? Put that stupid toothpick away and stick to the sand, it's both of our specialties!" "I know what I'm doing!" Chi would then take a step towards Arpax, closing the gap as he slashes horizontally at Arpax's chest. Should Arpax dodge the blade, Chi would use his Satetsu to bend the blade to cut him anyways. Should the blade make contact, the poison inside of the blade would seep out onto his skin, causing it to burn and decay. Chi would then roll forward, past Arpax before spinning around in an attempt to slash at Arpax's back, should he still be relatively close.
Report Spam   Logged
Arpax

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 03:32:55 pm »

Arpax immediately knew the directions of the sand tendrils because of his improved byakugan. He could also see the distance of his oncoming opponent and sense about how long it would take his opponent to cross the distance between them. He calculated all of this in figuring out how he would make his next move. The only logical thing seemed to defend while attacking...

"eh those sand things are coming at me and my opponent will be in front of me in no time."

" Here.. Use some of my chakra to knock his attacks back, if you ask me his attempts kind of lack"

" ok I'll use the Futon- Kami oroshi around myself, instead of him. Creating a razor sharp vortex to block myself and attack at the same time."

"Yeah that will be very rough. The sliced up sand from his attack will give your attack a buff. And make your opponent think that you're really tough."

With that Arpax would stop short, and quickly bend down avoiding the first tendril- It would nearly miss his head from the back. In the same motion he would push left from his right leg in a sort of spin. Keeping his body flat so that he will miss two more tendrils from east and west.... Continuing the spin around, he would add chakra to his left arm- striking it up to break the tendril he just missed- This would be directly in front of him- His body would continue forward in closing out his spin. Right before that Arpax with his right hand (his body now facing 60 degrees from where he started) would swipe- starting a very powerful Kami oroshi around himself. The now very high whirlwind would immediately slice the rest of the surrounding sand tendrils - grabbing them up- adding to the winds sharpness. Finishing the spin now, back towards his opponent, but blocked off from his onslaught. Arpax would extend his hands out horizontally. Making the whirlwind extend far out and expand, grabbing up even more sand in effort to catch his opponent. Who is apparently taking out his sword, very close.  Arpax would then perform some hand seals and shoot mud out of his mouth-onto the floor in a horizontal line... seemingly preparing for something.

"That's the way to do it to it.. But make sure to block the skies too, we don't know what he will do."

"Dont worry I thought about that already."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 03:33:47 pm by Arpax » Report Spam   Logged
Chinote

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 08:07:10 pm »

Chi would leap backwards as the whirlwind kicked up. He landed some ten feet in front of Arpax. Sheathing his sword, he draws three kunai and throws them at the man. "Short range fails once and you immediately give up on it? How pathetic." Chi growls, "Shut up already!" He clenches his fist, directing the kunai at Arpax by using his Satetsu."Medium range is our strong suit anyways, so just let me work with out all the constant backtalk." Chi would keep the kunai coming at Arpax, should he deflect them, or send them in a different direction. Once they are within a foot of him, they would explode into several iron shards, as well as thousands of iron particles, fine tuned to the point that even the Byakugan would be hard pressed to locate them. Should he breath in any of them, or they enter an open wound, Chi would use his Satetsu to work them into his blood stream, and to his hearth, where they would gather.
Report Spam   Logged
Arpax

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 04:09:32 pm »

it was almost as if Arpax could read his opponents mind, when he Rose the wall to protect himself from the 3 flying Kunai's. Using the Mud that he shot onto the ground from before, Arpax would raise a large mud wall directly in front of him utilizing "Doton-Doryuu Heki". Since his Byakugan was active, he could see the Kunai's Explode- forming some sort of Chakra filled cloud that he had no information on...

" stay away from those attacks, you don’t want him to have an easy way to give you a couple of wacks"

" Yeah I can see that they are filled with his chakra, and explode when they get close to mine. Which gives me an Idea. I'll set them off early, and then attack extra."

" Yeah that will work, but do it right so you dont end up like a jerk. And take some of my chakra, we don’t want him to be able to block ya"

" Ok I'll do it"

With that, Arpax would use his opponents Projectile Commotion to his own advantage. He would run towards the right, staying out of his opponent’s line of sight but paying attention to his position. Throwing one Kunai in an arc formation over his wall during his movement, trying to make his opponent think that hes still directly behind the wall. He would make hand seals and utilize "Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" -making one kunai thrown at his opponent into 200-. He hoped that since His Opponent was unknowingly throwing exploding projectiles at Arpax’s wall (Wall being cloaked by the exploding weapons), then the chakra filled ones that Arpax has now created would make his opponents weapons’ explode earlier. Close enough to him to first create a cloud around him, but also damage him. And even if he wasn’t damaged from his own explosions, Arpax hoped he would be damaged from the amount of projectiles flying at him. All the while Arpax, is running right, under the commotion, making hand seals in preparation for something else. HE hoped that with everything else, he could sneak another attack on his opponent.

“Great throwing that Kunai over the wall like that. That should confuse the enemy of your position and make you a musician of Destruction”

Thanks I thought I would change it up a little, but lets continue to try hard”
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:29:05 am by Arpax » Report Spam   Logged
Chinote

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 10:07:45 pm »

Spotting the wall, Chinote would activate his pirated Byakugan and locate Arpax's movements. He smirked at the sight of a single kunai until it became 200. He raises his hands and a three foot thick wall of sand raises in front of him. He moves his left hand, causing the cloud of iron particles to rise over the wall, effectively chasing Arpax. "Stop ******* around and kill him!" "What does it look like I'm doing!?" Chi growls, crossing his arms. Two spears of sand would protrude from the sand on Arpax's sides. They would aim to impale him, or at least slow him down as the iron closes in to surround him. Either way, the iron would surround Arpax in a matter of about 7 seconds. Should he breath in the particles, they would work their way into his blood stream from his lungs, and to his heart.
Report Spam   Logged
Arpax

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2011, 06:13:37 pm »

Arpax would continue to run right, since his kunai attack was affective in taking his opponents attention off him for a few seconds. The Seconds that it took for his opponent to first  raise a protective wall for himself, and send the cloud of metal over his wall, gave Arpax enough time to set a plan into motion. Arpax for a 10th of a second wondered how his opponent could have tracked his moments so well but didn't stop to think about it. Running Fast, Arpax realized that the deadly cloud from before was now chasing him and he only had a couple of seconds until it would connect-He thus started to create hand seals to combat that. When Spikes of sand blasted out of the ground. Arpax would immediately propel himself forward, trying not to lose momentum in a spin. As he spun forward a razor wind tunnel ( Fuuton-Kamaitachi) would appear around him, effectively slicing the sand, and keeping him moving forward.

" What should I do, we don't really have any time!"

" yes you're gonna have to blast that cloud, or you will end up getting plowed. So use my abilities some more and give that opponent of yours a sore."

"Ok I have a plan, I'll use Fuuton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa"

" That's what I'm talking about, you're starting to realize that we're one, so now this thing is gonna get even more fun."

" ok we'll have to transfer chests and lungs  for this to work"

" Do it!!"

With that Arpax would continue his run, and jump forward-Using his speed to keep him off the ground, he would spin around partially to face the sky in flight. He then would look towards his legs, and see the cloud coming at him. He would take in a gust of air grabbing his now enhanced stomach, and blast out a very strong-wide spread-gust. Brownish in color, and seemingly very dense-the brown gust would seem to continuously push the cloud backwards not losing momentum.

“ Wow that was a powerful blast..”

“ Yes my power is the best”

Flying backwards, arpax would hit the ground back first, -Slide a bit and the bounce up in a sort of backflip to his feet. His back was now cut from impact but not to an amazing extent. HE would then look over to his opponent, and raise his hands suddenly. Sending a menacing Kaze no Yaiba to his person. If his opponent does not counter, the wind will slice him up from all around. Disabling him from battle.Snagging a slew a blood from his back, arpax would hit the floor and look at the outcome of his attack from previous.

"Wow look at his eyes..."

Report Spam   Logged
Chinote

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 07:55:25 pm »

Chi would watch as the wind blade form and forms a katas, "Fuuton: Bunsan Shita!" As he thrusts his left palm forward to send a countering wind at Arpax's, he closes his right hand, sending the sand that would be kicked up around Arpax by his own attack at him. It would clump together and harden as it came at him, forming dozens of sand shards. Arpax's wind would be slip and depleted, but would still reach Chi, causing a few scratches to form on both sides of him. Chi uses his Satetsu to use the iron in his blood to keep him from bleeding. Chi would then raise his left hand, causing a ring of sand tendrils to rise from the sand around Arpax in a ring five feet in diameter. Should Arpax leap into the air, Chi would flicker above him, punching downwards, a foot long blade of iron protruding from his fist. Should Arpax do something else, Chi would throw another four kunai that would again explode when near him and would follow him should he try to avoid them. If this were to happen, a second, larger cloud of iron would form, flying around Arpax in an attempt to enter through his mouth, nose, or open wound, should there be any.
Report Spam   Logged
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 10:10:37 pm »

Chinote has withdrawn and Arpax Advances.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: