Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 29, 2024, 06:49:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Inuzuka Kiba V/s Chinote: Completed

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inuzuka Kiba V/s Chinote: Completed  (Read 911 times)
Chinote

Charisma: 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 10:50:23 pm »

The dogs bite into Chinote's arms, to which he reacts by flinging his arm with the smaller dog at the larger dog, sending them into each other. This would cause his back to be turned when Kiba's blade came across it, causing a massive gash from his shoulder to hip. The flames would scorch his back, causing him to call out in agony as his new wound became a second degree burn, if not worse. Chi would then turn with his now free arm, in what would look like a slap to the naked eye. Chi had made the iron in his own blood protrude from his hand in a short blade, aimed directly at Kiba's face, since the momentum from his attack would bring him closer.
Report Spam   Logged
Inuzuka Kiba

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 11:07:18 pm »

Kiba grinned as his strike had reached him; until his face was slashed by his iron blade. Falling forward, he rolls away from Chinote. Staggering up, he turns to look at him, knowing that Chinote would either be there ready to kill him, or was in the middle of it. Kentomaru had been thrown into Akamaru, who bit down hard into Chinote's arm, possibly severing it. Kentomaru would get back up and leap at Chinote's back, aiming to bit his neck and scratch his back. Kiba himself would lunge at the hopefully distracted Chinote, hoping to dig his abnormally sharp and long nails into Chinote's face before attempting to stab under his rip cage, hoping to puncture his lung.
Report Spam   Logged
Chinote

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 11:41:37 pm »

(post 9)
Chinote would roll forward with the moment of his swing, causing his left arm to be ripped off by the massive wolf. Screaming in pain, he uses his Satetsu to control the iron in his blood to prevent his wound from bleeding. Turning, he notices Kentomaru and ducks below him, punching up, causing a sand spear to rise out of the ground, most likely piercing Kentomaru's side. Chinote would notice Kiba and would punch at his chest as he lunged, causing several sand tendrils to strike out at him from in front of Chinote. Should he make it through, Chi would fall backwards, rolling in the sand to get Kiba off of him as tendrils of sand aim to strike at Kiba, hoping to pierce him in a spot that would allow Chinote to get free.
Report Spam   Logged
Inuzuka Kiba

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 11:47:12 pm »

Kentomaru would be impaled by the sand spear and would most likely die. Kiba himself would be pierced in the arm and side by Chinote's tendrils. Being stuck, he flailed his free arm at him, trying to at least slit his neck and get some sort of pride in what will most likely be his death.
Report Spam   Logged
Chinote

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 12:10:39 am »

(final post round)
Chinote would grin slightly, holding his stub arm. "A valiant effort.." Chi flicks his finger, causing the iron to burst out of Kiba's heart. Taking a breath, he falls backwards into the sand, exhausted.
Report Spam   Logged
Inuzuka Kiba

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 12:12:58 am »

The iron exited Kiba's chest, leaving him suspended on the sand tendrils, a shocked look on his face as his blood pumped out of his body. He goes limp and slumps in his position, having failed to beat Chinote.
Report Spam   Logged
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 01:34:10 pm »

I love the way you guys take hits and keep on coming without being overpowered.

I am giving the match to Chonote, not because he beat Kiba in the match but because of some very minor flaws in Kiba's posting. these are as follows...

4]Chinote: reply 7
~raises sand wall but takes some kunai stabs
~sand pile rises and fires sand bullets at the trio
~uses Satetsu to cause his sword to fly at Kiba's back
...you did not post becoming disarmed, only that your sword bounced off of Kiba's chakra drill

4]Kiba: reply 8
~Toripuru Kiba Zansatsu..chakra drills attack toward Chinote
....you mention the sand bullets getting deflected but say nothing of Chinote's sword

7]Kiba: reply 14
~Sword sends out black flames
....dogs auto hit with arm bites

9]Kiba: reply 18
~Kento impaled by sand spear
~Kiba pierced in arm by sand tendrils
...whose neck are you slitting? suicide for pride or an attack at Chinote?

Good work guys!
Report Spam   Logged

Inuzuka Kiba

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2011, 01:28:06 am »

Very true, I thought I did, but in reality, I must not have. ^^;

What is the next step then?

Kiba, good fight, I'm really glad I got to fight you, you've gotten a LOT better than our last fight. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Chinote

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2011, 12:51:05 am »

Very true, I thought I did, but in reality, I must not have. ^^;

What is the next step then?

Kiba, good fight, I'm really glad I got to fight you, you've gotten a LOT better than our last fight. Cheesy
Again, totally my fault, didn't notice he was signed in.
Report Spam   Logged
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 05:24:30 pm »

Laughs. "Fortunately you are much less mischievious than my sister was when I left my account logged on. Hoo boy, what a mess that was!" Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: