Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 28, 2024, 12:33:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Yoshi Chikitada v/s Uchiha Desare: Completed

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yoshi Chikitada v/s Uchiha Desare: Completed  (Read 720 times)
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2011, 10:43:12 am »

Here Yoshi Chikitada and Uchiha Desare will begin their round one battle in the bijuu contest for the Shukaku no Ichibi. Each contestant gets 10 posts to show their stuff, so come out strong and make it count.

Note: Undisclosed, at this time, judges will determine who the winner is. This will be based upon more than who can thump on who. In 10 round the battle will not be at a defeat state anyway...well most will not. Good luck!

Whoever makes the first post goes first and game play will commence from there. Digressing into OCC bickering will be highly frowned upon and count against you as this is not the image Suna wishes to put forth. Discuss things in pms someplace or ask for a ruling here by requesting a stop of the match to resolve an issue.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 06:36:27 pm by KayentaMoenkopi » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

YoshiChikitada

Charisma: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 09:12:25 pm »

Yoshi enters the zone and enjoys the sun while waiting for his opponent.
Report Spam   Logged
Desare Uchiha

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 02:48:33 am »

Exiting an alley that Desare called home in Sunagakure, he would make his way toward the battlefield. He had a few ideas in mind for the spar he was about to have, and couldn't help but wonder who his opponent today might be. As he walked, Desare reached around with his right hand, running a quick check on the items in the pouch, located on his right hip, positioned more toward the back. After his check was complete, Desare would pull the zipper forward, leaving a small opening, just big enough for his hand to slip into, should he decide to use any of the bag's contents today. Ahead he would see the battlefield ahead of him, after maneuvering his way through Sunagakure and into its outskirts.

Desare would step onto the battlefield, noting his opponent. Desare would smile upon their eyes meeting, keeping at least a 10 meter distance from his opponent as he stopped his forward progress. Desare would activate his 3-Tomoe Sharingan quickly, readying himself for his opponent's first attack. Desare wasn't one to rush forward, but rather one to see how his opponent would start off, before setting his mind on a battle plan. A lot rode on this tournament, and he couldn't afford to make any foolish mistakes. "Time to see what you're made of, Yoshi Chikitada!" he would shout to the figure, unsure of his opponent's chakra nature, or any possible Hiden Jutsu or Kekkei Genkai.
Report Spam   Logged
YoshiChikitada

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 07:03:57 pm »

Yoshi observes as Desare enters the area. He stretches and listens to Desare's words. "Yes. Let's see what I am made of. Good luck to you."

With that he sprinted towards Desare, closing the 10 meter gap quickly. As he did so his hands would move to the opposite hip of each one respectively, right hand going to left hip and left hand going to right hip, as if they were reaching for a sword hilt. No swords were found on Yoshi but there was a scroll that was slightly unrolled on each hip. Once Yoshi was within about a meter of Desare he would summon a sword in each hand. He would swing his arms across his body with the swords in hand in an attempt to cut Desare in two.
Report Spam   Logged
Desare Uchiha

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 10:25:56 pm »

Desare would smile at the oncoming attack, simply leaping into the air, pushing off the ground with chakra concentrated into his toes, increasing the speed and height of his ascent. It would take more than this simplistic attack to hit Desare, his opponent's plan obvious from his hands moving to his hips that way. As his height increased, he would perform a set of handseals, smiling down at Yoshi. Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu would be released at the zenith of his leap, down onto his opponent below, as he hoped to catch the man off guard with this attack.

Presuming his opponent didn't counter and prevent this, upon landing, Desare would crouch and unsheathe his sword, a simple chokutō, from his left hip. Swinging the blade, he would use the Fūton jutsu, Shinkūken. With the swing of his sword, a gust of wind would be released in the arc of the swing. It's target was not Yoshi, but was to stir up a nice amount of sand, thus creating vision problems for his opponent. Desare would quickly utilize his Sharingan and locate his opponent in the cloud of sand that enveloped them, waiting for his reaction.
Report Spam   Logged
YoshiChikitada

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 10:23:10 pm »

Yoshi watched the opponent jump up, expecting something like this to happen. As he saw the fire released from his opponent's mouth he would swing the sword at the oncoming attack. This paired with his own Katon style would split the fire in half and cause it to hit the ground around him but doing no damage. When Desare landed and Yoshi saw him swing his sword and kick up the sand Yoshi would swing his other sword and using his own Fuuton style to once again stop Desare's attack and prevent the sand from reaching Yoshi.

The sand still being kick up did still cause a slight barrier between the two of them. He ran through it to try and get the jump on Desare. He focused chakra into the sword in his right hand and heated up the blade. When he came out of the camo provided by the sand he would swing that sword at Desare. If Desare tries to block the attack Yoshi's sword will begin to melt through Desare's. If Desare jumps away or tries to dodge Yoshi will release fire from the sword in Desare's direction.
Report Spam   Logged
Desare Uchiha

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 12:11:32 am »

Desare's attacks would be countered, both times. This bothered Desare, to wonder how a man he'd never met could react so well to his attacks. Desare would sheathe his sword at this point, and use the sand barrier between them to his advantage. Quickly, he would perform a new set of handseals, crouching as Yoshi entered the sand.

As Yoshi ran toward Desare through the sand, Desare would be able to track him, and see him infusing his chakra into his sword. Desare would sigh at the mindless rushing attack. The handseals were prepped for Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu. This would be near impossible to avoid, given the circumstances, as Yoshi would have perhaps a second to escape the prison.

Should Yoshi be trapped inside the prison, his chakra would start being drained. The walls of the dome would be protected, as Desare's chakra was spread through the walls, and they would reform upon being attacked. Even the ground under Yoshi's feet would reform, as Desare's chakra existed below the dome as well, meaning digging out was also a no-go. During this time, Desare's hands would remain on the wall of the prison, for if his hands left the wall, the chakra flow would cease, and the prison would become just a regular dome.
Report Spam   Logged
YoshiChikitada

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 11:27:39 am »

Yoshi stabbed both swords into the ground and formed some hand signs as the dome surrounded him. Once the dome was finished he felt his chakra being drained. He walked over to the wall and put both hands against it. His hands started to glow blue as he began to use the chakra absorption jutsu. They basically would find themselves in a stalemate as they were trading chakra. Yoshi would then release the jutsu he prepared as the dome was being made. This would cause the wind to start to move outside of the dome. The wind started to increase the pressure around the dome and unless Desare moved away from the dome he would be crushed against it and then cut up like a piece of paper going through a paper shredder.

If Desare does move away the wind will destroy the dome, allowing Yoshi to move freely once again.
Report Spam   Logged
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 12:19:19 pm »

I was called in to arbitrate this last action of Yoshi's being reply #7.

Here Yoshi stabs his swords into the ground once the earth dome catches him.

Next he feels his chakra being drained and counters with a chakra draining jutsu by touching the dome. This is a continuous process.

Next he unleashes a wind jutsu that he had already prepared before the dome hit.

Desare objects to him using the chara draining technique questioning how he knew to have the perfect counter for his attack and his ability to use the wind jutsu outside the dome.

Here is the problem as I see it...

To use a wind attack outside the dome is perfectly fine. No mention is made that the dome blocks the use of jutsu and a wind certainly can be manifested anywhere.

However...

In Yoshi's post, reply # 5, no mention is made of him preparing and holding a justu for later release.
Additionally...it is my understanding that while holding one jutsu...in this case the chakra absorption... you may not unleash another jutsu...the wind attack.

I feel that  while the countering of the chakra absorption is legit, the wind attack is not.

I leave it up to the contestants...

1] either Yoshi reposts.
or
2] Yoshi conceeds defeat.

Communicate between yourselves and proceed accordingly posting here to let me know what is up. I leave this in your hands because in a zone fight such decisions are frequently made by the contestants themselves as to allow a repost or insist that the match stop with the victory going to the party who was not in error.
Report Spam   Logged

YoshiChikitada

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 01:07:35 pm »

1. The chakra absorption jutsu does not need to be "prepared" as you are claiming. If you are refering to me using the wind and fire chakra counters in post five then I don't see why I need to "prepare" those either since: a. I'm using my swords as a medium so that I don't need to do such things and b. Desare did the same with his wind jutsu in the previous post.

2. No where does it say these two techniques cannot be used in conjunction with each other. For an experienced fighter using two skills at the same time isn't really that big of a deal.

I will not repost. I'm not going to deal with this. It's a waste of time. If you are complaining about simple tactics like this then you won't last very long as the host anyway even if you do win so enjoy. I concede.
Report Spam   Logged
Desare Uchiha

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 08:20:58 pm »

My problem wasn't  really the wind affecting the outside area, but the jutsu in combination, and the perfect counters made to my every move, even though we've never sparred. It is also bothersome that no profile can be found for Yoshi, in mention of KG, chakra affinities, or anything else..to my knowledge, thus allowing him to create himself as he goes.

Also, the wind jutsu I used has no required handseals, and I would assume yours would not either, but myself, I don't see how you could cut the fireball in half..Of course, that's gone and done, and thus, no need of counter argue, unless you wish.

And if you think it's a waste of time..then I don't see why you came in anyway..The new host of the Ichibi no Shukaku is a big deal..
Report Spam   Logged
YoshiChikitada

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2011, 03:38:23 pm »

Just because we have never sparred doesn't mean that I can't make counters. Your fighting style isn't so unique that a seasoned fighter would be caught off guard. Everything you did was basic. I'm not arguing I'm just pointing this out. It means that counters aren't hard to think up.

As for not having a profile I shouldn't need one. The tournament moderator knew what my skills were so she would be able to point out if I tried to make something up that I wasn't allowed to do. I tend to avoid posting things like profiles because people will read them and then meta-game without even meaning to. They will know what my character can do and in turn the strategies they come up with will try and negate my abilities without ever having seen them. If you must know this character uses Katon and Fuuton with a specialization in taijutsu and close range ninjutsu with minor support and long range ninjutsu. You can ask Kay she knew these things about my character to begin with.

Cutting the fireball in half wasn't hard. I channeled chakra through the sword and used my own Katon style to manipulate the fire being produced. Katon chakra isn't only used for creating the fire. You have to think of other ways to use it. As you said it's over and done with and like I said I'm not arguing just pointing out things that may or may not help you in the future. Good luck in the rest of the tournament.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: