Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
April 20, 2024, 11:00:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Yukio v/s Saki Round 2: Finalized

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Yukio v/s Saki Round 2: Finalized  (Read 1206 times)
Yukio

Charisma: 0

Sadness is a delusion, used to escape reality.

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2011, 10:46:21 pm »

Yukio saw Saki walking to the area he was crouching on; he was on top of a large sand hill. He was in between Saki and the Sun, so he didn't blame her for not seeing him. He saw her wipe her brow. Was the heat already getting to her? He chuckled. She seemed to be hard in thought; there was no doubt she was talking to her rendition of the Ichibi. Such a foul beast..

I thought you liked me, kid.

That must have been Shukaku talking. He, of course, wasn't used to the oddity. He felt like he was growing insane. Even his most deep and secretive thoughts were being read.

Well, fine! See if I give you a power boost this time! The tailed beast was growing a bit tired of the arrogant attitude, typical of an Uchiha. It didn't like being ignored. Although, Shukaku found Yukio very interesting. Almost as if he was a challenge to taint.

Yukio chuckled quietly. Don't worry. I have taken a liking to you. You keep me on my toes. He looked down at Saki in thought. I'm not sure if I'll need that boost of power; she doesn't know about my immunity to most poisons yet. But I certainly appreciate the effort to keep what existence you have intact, Shukaku. Yukio had chuckled again.

The demon scoffed. Your arrogance will lead you nowhere, boy. Take help when it is given. The beast created the same defenses as it had in Saki. A 'Suna no Tate' for outside-of-the-body protection, and 'Suna no Yoroi', a light armor of sand to protect from hard strikes.

Yukio sighed. He supposed the beast was giving him good advice. He drew out its power a bit more, making a string of handseals. He called out to Saki, "Yo. Get ready." He had to be at least a little bit fair. He finished his seal production. "Ninpō: Suna Shigure", Yukio had brought the demon chakra to rise a mass of sand from somewhere between himself and Saki. It rose up into the air, ready to create the 'Sand Shower'. It began to rain upon her ominously..

Shukaku had chuckled, Not bad.. Not bad at all.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 12:07:19 am by Yukio » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: