Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 28, 2024, 05:46:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Yukio v/s Saki Round 2: Finalized

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Yukio v/s Saki Round 2: Finalized  (Read 1187 times)
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2011, 01:02:29 am »

So...you made it through round one. Now what?

THis time you face off with a new foe. WE want to see how you RP being the host.

Fantasy League Bijuu contest:

Each of you will fight as if you have had the Ichibi sealed within you and the two week 'settling in grace period' is over. This is now your first challenge and you have to retain the host.

Like before, 10 posts per contestant.

In this round you will be displaying how you can defend yourself, destroy an enemy, cope with the relationship between yourself and the Bijuu and function with the additional powers you MAY receive should you become the host for Shukaku.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 10:44:28 pm by KayentaMoenkopi » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Saki

Charisma: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 06:52:25 pm »

Saki walks through the sands on the outskirts of Sunagakure. The wind is blowing slightly, causing her hood to flutter gently as she walks, but after going to a relatively flatter portion of the area, she stops. Wiping her brow, she stands patiently while waiting for her opponent to show.

You gonna kill 'em?

She heard the maliciously joyful voice in her head; the voice of Shukaku. Saki chuckled to herself, No, we're not here to kill; only fight. We're here to test his abilities, as well as our own, but don't get too c.ocky or you'll make a fool out of us.

A loud, boisterous laugh erupted in her head, You get too soft and you'll get us killed.

Saki cracked her knuckles, and then cracked her neck a bit as she c.ocked her head from side to side. She was prepared to start off strong, right from the get go, and although Yukio was her friend, she wasn't going to let that stop her from using her most dangerous techniques. The sand was whipping up slightly around her body, as the automatic sand defense was active, ready to defend her from more obvious attacks (suna no tate), but she also had a thin layer of chakra infused sand on her body (suna no yoroi).

(sorry for the random periods in the word, but it keeps filtering out c.ock for obvious reasons)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 07:14:15 pm by Saki » Report Spam   Logged
Yukio

Sadness is a delusion, used to escape reality.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 10:46:21 pm »

Yukio saw Saki walking to the area he was crouching on; he was on top of a large sand hill. He was in between Saki and the Sun, so he didn't blame her for not seeing him. He saw her wipe her brow. Was the heat already getting to her? He chuckled. She seemed to be hard in thought; there was no doubt she was talking to her rendition of the Ichibi. Such a foul beast..

I thought you liked me, kid.

That must have been Shukaku talking. He, of course, wasn't used to the oddity. He felt like he was growing insane. Even his most deep and secretive thoughts were being read.

Well, fine! See if I give you a power boost this time! The tailed beast was growing a bit tired of the arrogant attitude, typical of an Uchiha. It didn't like being ignored. Although, Shukaku found Yukio very interesting. Almost as if he was a challenge to taint.

Yukio chuckled quietly. Don't worry. I have taken a liking to you. You keep me on my toes. He looked down at Saki in thought. I'm not sure if I'll need that boost of power; she doesn't know about my immunity to most poisons yet. But I certainly appreciate the effort to keep what existence you have intact, Shukaku. Yukio had chuckled again.

The demon scoffed. Your arrogance will lead you nowhere, boy. Take help when it is given. The beast created the same defenses as it had in Saki. A 'Suna no Tate' for outside-of-the-body protection, and 'Suna no Yoroi', a light armor of sand to protect from hard strikes.

Yukio sighed. He supposed the beast was giving him good advice. He drew out its power a bit more, making a string of handseals. He called out to Saki, "Yo. Get ready." He had to be at least a little bit fair. He finished his seal production. "Ninpō: Suna Shigure", Yukio had brought the demon chakra to rise a mass of sand from somewhere between himself and Saki. It rose up into the air, ready to create the 'Sand Shower'. It began to rain upon her ominously..

Shukaku had chuckled, Not bad.. Not bad at all.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 12:07:19 am by Yukio » Report Spam   Logged
Saki

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 12:57:57 am »

Saki saw the sand shower coming at her and started to form a string of hand seals before saying, "Sunaton: Suna no Mayu."

A dome of sand quickly formed all around her due to the terrain, and below her feet, the sand hardened to the same chakra-reinforced density as the dome, just to prevent from any possible future ground attacks. The sand shower that Yukio sent merely sprinkled the dome, but it had little effect on the solid, absolute defense. A small eyeball formed outside of the sand dome, just so she can see what was going on, but she didn't really need it for what was next.

Hahaha! You're going to use that move already? Why in such a hurry to end it? I wanna play with him a bit before I tear him apart.

She formed more hand signs and began to gather her chakra.

I don't like toying with my opponents; I just want to get the job done, so are you going to help me or not?

The voice cackled in her head, Tch, fine fine...

She continued to gather chakra needed for her next technique, with Shukaku giving her some, but not all of his chakra. He didn't lend her as much as she had wanted because he wanted to play more, but it only meant that she had to pour a bit more of her own in. On the outside of the dome, the Suna no Mayu technique was growing, as sand from the surrounding desert was quickly adding layer after layer on top of the pre-existing one. Cacti, shrubbery, rocks, and other existing things in the environment also began to pull towards the dome in an interesting fashion. It was an odd thing to see, but it was also part of preparation for the next technique.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 01:10:26 am by Saki » Report Spam   Logged
Yukio

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 02:17:18 am »

Yukio had already finished his preparation; it was that of the Sand Shower. His right hand took a weird position, while his left hand had maintained half of a 'Ram' kata. It was that of the Desert Coffin Technique. Usually, this would wrap the controlled sand around that of a human body, but his opponent was incased in their 'Absolute Defense'. Or so she had thought anyway. Yukio's right hand squeezed the air in Saki's direction in a blood lust-ful way. He murmured, "Sabaku Kyū.."

The direction of the sand accumulated from the Sand Shower took a dramatic, forceful turn. It shot around Saki's sand sphere. Yukio wasn't going to allow whatever Saki was planning. The sand under his chakra's possession was crushing and grinding against the Suna no Mayu. The jutsu was strong enough to destroy bones. It was also blocking any accumulation of sand inside the sphere, and perhaps blocking off chakra passage. This should restrain Saki greatly, but this was only set up for Yukio's next move. His right hand was beginning to get more tense.

Shukaku had frowned from inside of Yukio. Do you plan to perform Sabaku Suisō? You've only just mastered it, my boy. That takes up considerable amounts of chakra.

Yes; it also feeds you, doesn't it? The blood obtained?

Shukaku laughed very loudly; he made Yukio think he was audible from outside the body from the volume. The blood is delicious if you can pull that off! She seems to be going with fatal techniques, so I think I'll help you perform this one then. I wonder how the other version of myself will react within her. Shukaku burst into cackling from the thought. What a fun event!

Yukio shook his head. Were all bijū so intent on malice? Oh well; he would strengthen his hold over Saki, gathering all the chakra needed for the finisher.

(OoC: Lol, I see what you mean about the censoring. "Lust-ful" needs the hyphen.)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 02:23:32 am by Yukio » Report Spam   Logged
Saki

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 02:40:10 am »

The third eye that was outside saw Yukio's attack as it began to grind against her Suna no Mayu. If she let it proceed any longer, it would begin to make the sand crack, but with her next technique, the addition of anything to her dome was welcoming. She had gathered enough chakra, and with Shukaku helping her out a little bit, she grinned before shouting, "Sunaton: Bakuhatsu Soudai!" (Grand Eruption)

It was an "S"-ranked technique that required much chakra, but it had devastating results. With the random plants, rocks, but mostly sand that had previously gathered towards her Suna no Mayu, as well as the Suna no Mayu itself, the technique had a good amount of girth to it.

A giant explosion of massive proportions let loose, stemming straight from her Suna no Mayu and radiating out in all directions away from her. It was both infused with chakra, and all the sand, causing a giant shockwave of pure power and debris to erupt violently outwards with enough force to devastate the land, destroy buildings, and rip forests asunder in a one mile radius. However, due to Yukio's previous constricting technique, the blast radius was shortened in distance and slightly in intensity, but it still covered a good distance in spite of that, and would definitely prove to be an overbearing offensive attack to Yukio.

Her Suna no Mayu also would be dissolved after the attack had finished, and Yukio's sand would also be included in the blast, as they were all contributing to the extra loose debris nearby that helped fuel the blast.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 02:50:09 am by Saki » Report Spam   Logged
Yukio

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 03:00:38 am »

Yukio, upon seeing the powerful explosion radiating from Saki's defense, took a different route with his already accumulated chakra; it would be useless to proceed with Sabaku Suisō. He performed more than seven or so kata a second; this would be the jutsu Yukio needed to direct his massive chakra supply into. "Shukaku no Tate.", Yukio had called out.

Only the hardest minerals from the ground sprouted up; and they were aided further by Yukio's condensing chakra. This had manifested in the Supreme Ultimate Defense, the Shield of Shukaku. A miniature (however not 'miniature' in the slightest) form of the Demon Shukaku had appeared directly infront of Yukio. Firmly rooted into the soil, it took the full brunt of the attack for Yukio. Yukio, would put his forearm over his eye to cover from any residual sand tearing at him. It slammed against his Suna no Yoroi. This was a powerful sandstorm taking place. Yukio's life had only been spared because of the Shukaku no Tate. And it seemed to have been at the last moment possible too. He could now hear Shukaku's laughter running rampant over his thoughts.

Very great use of my Supreme Ultimate Defense! Now, use the Supreme Ultimate Attack, boy! Go!

Yukio sighed and nodded. He hated all these intense, chakra draining moves of the Shukaku; but at least the demon was here to help. Or so he thought anyway. It seemed more as though the beast only wanted destruction. He assumed it wouldn't help Yukio in situations where it saw no benefit. He blinked for longer than usual. Still behind the rotting Shukaku statue, his Sharingan had activated with the opening of his eyelids. He reached onto the statue, instilling his chakras into it to control the super dense material once more.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 03:02:33 am by Yukio » Report Spam   Logged
Saki

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 03:18:36 am »

Through the dust, Saki could see a rather large, slightly comical, sand form of the Shukaku bearing the brunt of her attack.

Clever boy. This is gonna be more interesting than I thought. Lemme out, I want to personally play with this kid!

Saki shook Shukaku's words from her mind, knowing full well what would happen if she let him completely run rampant. Yes, his help would be nice, but letting him have full control would be out of the question.

Shut it. We're playing by my rules for now.

She could hear the Ichibi grumble in her head with impatience.

Well you better come up with something better or you're just gonna lose without me!

Saki heard his words, but was trying to shake them off, because she knew they were just taunts trying to make her lose her cool. She grunted slightly before flashing a series of hand seals and shouts, "Santon: Kyougeki na Ryuusa!"  After a few moments, the sand beneath Yukio would eventually begin to turn to an acidic quicksand that would cause whomever standing atop it to get trapped, and eventually burn him with acid from the bottom up.

However, the acidic quicksand takes longer to form when the opponent is further away, so it hadn't formed completely yet; the sand was only just beginning to shift ever so slightly as it was beginning to transform. However, with the terrain already being sand, and the fact that sand is easily malleable and shifts enough as it is, she hoped that Yukio would not notice until it was too late.
Report Spam   Logged
Yukio

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 03:49:09 am »

Yukio's Sharingan eye darted about as he drew on the sand from the Shukaku no Tate. He was forming the 'Supreme Ultimate Attack', otherwise known as Shukaku no Hoko, the Halberd of Shukaku. He was just adding the finishing touches to the powerful weapon when his Sharingan reacted to something strange. He must have been standing in the same spot for too long! He couldn't have thought his enemy wouldn't have known where he was. There was a bit of movement in the sand it seemed. He wasn't going to fall for another Sand Jutsu! He gripped the Halberd of Shukaku and leapt over to more sessile sand; he was now to the left of the Shukaku statue in Saki's view. He looked back at moving sand quickly. It would now be bubbling with acid. He shuddered; it had seemed his Sharingan saved him. That was right! Saki worked with Santon as well.

Yukio wasted no time though. He had applied chakra to the soles of his feet and broke into a dash toward Saki. He was already moving at the speed of a typical Jōnin, but that wasn't anymore. His velocity was multiplying. In a matter of a second, the distance between himself and Saki was cut in half. A normal ninja traveling at this velocity would surely have the effect of 'tunnel vision'; but Yukio didn't because of his Sharingan. He was but a blur to Saki's vision, using tactical turns in his broken line toward her to confuse the girl.
Report Spam   Logged
Saki

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 04:14:58 am »

Saki saw that from behind the Shukaku no Tate, Yukio lept to his left within moments, but had a halberd in his hand. She knew it all too well from its markings, but within moments, he was but a blur. It had seemed that he had indeed noticed the shifting sands. With him coming at her at an incredibly high speed, she decided she needed to act fast. She weaved a few simple hand signs and created three acid kage bunshins. They looked like regular kage bunshins, but if they were hit, instead of poofing away in a cloud of smoke, they would explode in a burst of highly searing and painful acid.

Stupid! You missed your chance! See what happens when I don't help you?

The voice in her head was seething in a fit of anger, but she was not completely ignoring his words. She knew Shukaku was right, but she wasn't about to let him destroy her confidence either.

Two of the four Sakis weaved a set of separate hand seals to use a jutsu in conjunction with each other for the offensive. One shouted "Fuuton: Koumu no Jutsu!" while the other shouted "Fuuton: Suishinki!"

The first technique was the skilled fog technique, which was an acidic fog strong enough to partially melt even the bones of Susano'o, that burst forth from the Saki's mouth towards the general direction of where the blurs were coming from. The other technique acted like a propeller and basically caused the acidic fog to disperse at an incredibly rapid rate, making it cover a larger range in a shorter amount of time. It was a technique taught to her by Renji, and she knew it would definitely prove useful.

Since she couldn't see exactly where Yukio was coming from, she decided a wider ranged attack would prove effective, and since he was coming at her at such high speeds, it would most likely cause him to dash straight into it.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 04:17:16 am by Saki » Report Spam   Logged
Yukio

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 05:24:25 am »

Yukio was only a couple seconds away from Saki before she had made the clones. They were reacting quickly, weaving kata. Yukio had two options in his own mind: evade or attack. Attacking would prove to be reaching almost a 100% certainty of a fatal victory. His Sharingan could see through her clones, and he could take what they would dispatch at this speed and strike Saki. The clones were just forming and making kata, and Yukio was getting closer and closer. But, in the end, he decided Saki was a comrade; she wasn't one to attack that severely.

However, at this speed, Yukio was not stopping soon. The clones seemed to be about to maneuver some strange element. The Santon. It was his last chance. He swung the almighty halberd.

Fool! What are you doing?! Is this the behavior of the Uchiha?!

Indeed, it wasn't. He had slammed the weapon against the ground to propel himself skyward. He had chosen the first of the dichotomy; and so he was far out of the range of the Santon technique with a good twenty meters in the air. He had actually left a crater in the ground! And there was a shockwave of the superhuman chakra he had put out. He got slightly dizzy in the air from that.. He studied the ground more; he was passing overhead of Saki. He gripped the Halberd. He was ready to throw the weapon at any time really.
Report Spam   Logged
Saki

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 05:43:58 am »

Saki was amazed at how fast Yukio reacted to her acid kage bunshins; she was almost sure that the sharingan couldn't distinguish between them since they all shared the same chakra, but somehow he knew. He had almost inhumanly fast reactions, but instead of attacking, he jumped into the air. She was a little confused at first, but didn't waste time in forming more hand seals.

What a fool, he wasted his chance! Let's tear him apart!

Well are you going to help me out on this next attack or are you just going to complain again?

He chuckled maliciously, Tch, you talk too much...

Saki knew that he must have had a reason for changing his course so suddenly, but she didn't dwell too much on it. All she knew was that it gave her an opportunity to counterattack. After gathering her chakra, she shouted, "Fuuton: Daitoppa!" Shukaku, having grown impatient with the fight, surged a large amount of his chakra into the fuuton attack to help Saki. The blast of wind that came out was both gigantic in size, but also deadly in power. It was a highly condensed and chakra reinforced blast of air that went shooting towards Yukio with intense ferver, and the reason why the acid kage bunshins had jumped up earlier towards him, was so that on the way to him, they counted on the fact that they would get in the way of the blast.

Once the wind had hit them, they instantly burst back into acid from the impact and got swept up, becoming part of the massive wind blast, making it not only powerful in its strength, but also deadly with the acid. With this, the wind blast in itself packed enough punch to level an entire city thanks to the chakra boost that Shukaku gave her, and so she wondered how Yukio would counter this.
Report Spam   Logged
Yukio

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 06:01:38 am »

(OoC: About the Bunshin, http://leafninja.com/doujutsu.php . Use the find command on your computer to search for the word "bunshin". And the Sharingan would also allow those reactions. In case you were actually troubled by that. Also, when did your Bunshin jump after me? You didn't specify in the post that I saw.. I'll just treat it like you did..)

And, Yukio wouldn't be able to counter this one; but he could try. He was running low on chakra of his own; and he wasn't on a level with the Shukaku to draw out much more. He took an acrobatic swing in the air, applying chakra to the Halberd. This would make his throw all the more fast and powerful. He forcibly threw it through the air. It caught wind and tore through Saki's attack; and it was aimed directly at her.

That was all though. He began to gather Suiton in his right palm. This would be it for his advanced chakra functions. The swirling mass of water took shape quickly. But he had to focus. The blast from Saki would be maneuvering around the thrown halberd and right at him. He yelled in midair;
"Hahonryū"!!" He had formed a condensed watery typhoon in his palm. It wasn't yet full power, but he had hoped it would do. He threw the jutsu in front of him to protect him, and it expanded. If all went right, the technique would suck up the wave of acid wind and carry it elsewhere. Yukio watched his typhoon set out to do its duty as he fell back toward the sands.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:03:26 am by Yukio » Report Spam   Logged
Saki

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 06:23:06 am »

(OoC: Sorry, it's 4am right now and I'm switching between writing my paper and doing other club stuff too. I had them jump after I initially made hand seals in the first paragraph, but upon second read, I don't see it either, which is completely my fault. I apologize -.-" As for the bunshin, I'll send you more info in a pm)

Saki watched as he threw his halberd before her daitoppa approached him. She didn't think that it would penetrate through the intense gale of wind, so it caught her by surprise when it managed to slip through straight for her. However, her suna no tate moved to protect her from the incoming halberd, but it was not strong enough at all to completely protect her from the ultimate offense. The halberd struck the shield of sand and lost much of its momentum, but it managed to continue on through. From there, it as down to the Suna no Yoroi that she had activated from the very beginning to do its work.

The halberd's end hit her upper thigh and the skin cracked and chipped from the impact. The halberd managed to pierce her thigh, but not completely through. She grimaced in pain as her leg began to bleed. Since the halberd itself was so large, it would take some time for her to remove it. She formed a single kata and said "Sunaton: Suna Raishin." Some of the sand that was in the suna no tate flew into the air and came down as smaller pikes surrounding Yukio. They began to crackle and would eventually launch lightning at Yukio after a few moments.

She used that as a distraction for him as she grabbed at the heavy halberd's handle and began tugging at it to pull it out of her leg.

Report Spam   Logged
Yukio

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2011, 02:06:16 pm »

Yukio landed on the sand with a thud; to his horror, lightning-sand pikes were surrounding him. Their lightning, if released, would have pierced around his Suna no Tate and Suna no Yoroi. His skin would seem to be peeling off in sand. He sighed. Her jutsu was relentless. She seemed to have more stamina than even himself..

Are you giving up, boy?

Yukio scowled. He was taking sand needles out of his body; and he was bleeding from each one. He looked over and saw her picking up the halberd. "Yo, you know that's not a toy right?", Yukio had joked. He was analyzing her movements with his occular jutsu.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 05:45:45 pm by Yukio » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: