Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
April 18, 2024, 06:55:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Yukio v/s Saki Round 2: Finalized

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yukio v/s Saki Round 2: Finalized  (Read 1201 times)
Raifudo
Lead Character Moderator, Co-admin

Charisma: 0

Happiness is an illusion used to escape reality.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2011, 11:48:02 pm »

Keep researching, then.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke_uchiha

Sasuke used his Sharingan to enter Naruto's subconscious to meet the Nine-Tails itself, finally discovering the source of Naruto's strength. The Nine-Tails became impressed with Sasuke's growth and ability, but as it criticized that he was similar to Madara Uchiha, Sasuke coldly reacted by using his Sharingan to suppress the Nine-Tails back into its cage, to which it never thought that he was quite capable of that feat.

He entered Naruto's subconscious using his Sharingan and then made eye contact with the Kyuubi; he suppressed it. He didn't control it. Genjutsu, assuming this is a sort of branching from it, does not last very long. So, one would assume entering one's own subconscious and repeatedly applying the illusion would be required.
Report Spam   Logged

Desare Uchiha

Charisma: 0

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2011, 04:28:42 pm »

Well, I didn't mean without having to reuse the suppression ability or anything, I just that you were meaning that it wouldn't be possible at all. That's what I was referring to, and the length of the Genjutsu, or whatever it is, would be dependent on the user, I would assume. I wasn't saying that you could render a Bijuu useless forever in one shot, but I did think you were trying to say that you couldn't do it at all..

Miscommunication, I apologize! ><
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: