Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 29, 2024, 02:07:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Jinchuuriki Match for Yonbi no Saru - Tomi [Host] V.S. Kiiro [Challenger]

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jinchuuriki Match for Yonbi no Saru - Tomi [Host] V.S. Kiiro [Challenger]  (Read 1227 times)
TommiUematsu

Charisma: 1

Catch me if you can...

View Profile WWW
« on: June 07, 2011, 08:53:43 pm »

Upon gazing into Tomi's figure with those crimson menaces, Kiiro would be illuminated to the light blue chakras that Tomi possessed, light up like a ghostly fire within the Hokage's body.

Gazing back into them, would the Senju mumble words inaudible to Yuki Kiiro due to their distance from each other. " I suppose I have no choice but to bring out this cliché" Thus, the veins lateral to Tomi's oculars would visibly buldge outward and iris & pupil alike drained of their blue coloring, leaving behind only grey. Tomi activated none other then the Byakugan doujutsu.

Arms streaching outwards to his sides, did Tomi speak a bit louder then before, for his opponent to hear.

"I'm in a good mood today, so I think I'll give you the unique honor of allowing me to start this soirré"

And with that, a single white, hand sized scroll bursted out of the long blue dominant (right) sleeve of Tomi's sweat shirt, only to land snugly wrapped up in the adjacent hand's fingers. Thus, Tomi would bring together both arms, and soon untie a string that held the scroll together.
Report Spam   Logged

STR: C

AGI: S

VIT: B

STA: S

CHA: EX

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: