Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 28, 2024, 04:12:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Saki v/s Zenaku:Withdrawl

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saki v/s Zenaku:Withdrawl  (Read 374 times)
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2011, 10:35:03 pm »

So...here you go.  10 posts.  Behave as though you are the host.  Try not to die. Grin
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 09:48:13 pm by KayentaMoenkopi » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

zenaku

Charisma: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 10:44:38 pm »

Zenaku enters the area walking as the winds blow through his clothes causing them to dance in the wind. As he moves he proceeds to place paper seals on his body. Two on each arm and leg as well as two on his chest and back and he moves throughout the area. A voice booms in his head. So Zen? Are you seriously going to waste your time fighting the Ichibi? I mean, why not just let me lose and i can deal with it and have us back in time for dinner? C'mon... Zen sighs lightly before smirking at the possibility as his blade, firmly strapped to his back moves with him.

Well as tempting as that offer is i intend to see just how strong this fighter is, so knock it off for now ok? Zen closes his eyes for a moment before reopening them revealing his sharingan eyes peering over the area taking in any and all detail amongst the massive sea of sand. He waits patiently casually scoping the area...
Report Spam   Logged
Saki

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 03:51:08 am »

Saki walked through the area and spotted a figure in the distance. As she got closer and closer, she saw who the mysterious person was; Zenaku.  She had only spoken to him once before, but she instinctively knew he was a force to be reckoned with. He was her challenger for today, but she did not know of his personality or what he was capable of. He was looking around, seemingly surveying the area, but most likely looking for herself.

Let me out to play, that guy doesn't look too tough. I'll rip him apart in no time and we'll be done with it; you haven't let me out in ages and I haven't been fed properly.

She scowled inwardly, Shut it. This man is a Jinchuuriki. He's got one of the tailed beasts, but I don't know which one, so don't be getting ahead of yourself or we'll both end up dead.

Tch, is that so...

The Ichibi within remained silent after hearing the news of who the opponent was, but she knew that he was anxious at getting a chance to taste his blood; Saki knew it would not be easy in the least to face Zenaku and make it out alive. She had her Suna no Yoroi up, as well as Suna no Tate, but neither would be noticeable until the right moment. She stopped roughly thirty feet away from Zenaku and looked in his direction before grinning to herself and gathering her chakra.

"Let us begin!" She makes a string of hand seals before shouting, "Dokuton: Mahi Doku Bakuha no Jutsu!".

She inhales sharply before exhaling five blasts of condensed poison balls at Zenaku. It was similar to the Housenka no jutsu, but instead of fire, it was poison. These poisonous blasts once connecting with a solid object, would explode into bursts of paralyzing gas, which, if inhaled, would inhibit movement for a short amount of time. The five blasts raced towards Zenaku in an attempt to overwhelm him upon impact.
Report Spam   Logged
zenaku

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 04:52:37 am »

Something catches Zen's eyes in the distance closing in on his position. This was his opponent, the one known as Saki. He was well aware that she wielded the power of the Ichibi and all that came with it. He could already see a large chakra encasing her body that anyone without the ability to see chakra would mistake as just plain skin. Not being fooled for an instant he knew that her defenses were up and she was ready. Cracking his neck he remained ready for whatever was to come his way as he immediately caught sight of muscle tensions in her body and arms. Even from a distance of thirty feet everything seemed as clear as daylight in the hot sandy area. She made her move creating various hand sighs. The blood within Zen sprung into action coordinating his body with what he was perceiving as five blasts of god knows what were fired his way.

To make things a bit more fair he decided to reveal some of his abilities forming a single kata while he proceeded to dodge in zig zag fashion backwards not sure what her attack was but not wanting to get near it. Upon making his kata one of the seals on his left leg burned brightly revealed a kanji symbol before vanishing and consuming the paper seal with it as he whispered Tensha Fūin: Ninja Art! Ukojizai no Jutsu! Zen's chakra was converted to pure condensation instantly flying into the sky and transforming into dense cloud cover over a wide range. A voice booms in Zen's head I see.... So you intend to try and end this quickly? When did you become so evil? Will you knock it off? I'm trying to work here.. Pffft! Fine, but do you intend to use my power? Come on, just use me already. It'll be fun, besides you can stop me if you want to....IF you wanted to.. I'm not doing this with you right now. This mental conversation took place in a split second with noone being able to hear it but Zen himself as he continues.

Now standing an additional twenty feet and to the left (her right) and away from the range of the initial liquid ball attack he grins to himself as the clouds darken seemingly by the second before the first rain drop fell. Seconds after twenty rain drops, then fifty. Quickly an entire raging torrential downpour of rain was blanketing the fighting area. This rain served a few purposes. One of which was to connect every rain drop to Zen so effectively he could know everything that was happening in the rain simply by what obstructed the rain drops from striking the ground. Most importantly, Zen knew that when sand became wet it drastically altered it's ability to freeflow something that would prove most important to one that controlled sand.

Finishing his simple technique Zen reaches behind his back and pulls out four iron kunai. In quick succession in the raging rain storm he fires off each one towards Saki with expert marksmanship. One is aimed at her left leg. Another is aimed at her neck while the other two are aimed for her left and right arms. His intent was to test how well her reaction time would be trying to move in sand with such an apparently heavy chakra on her and for something else yet to be determined. Immediately upon unleashing his kunai attacks he quickly rushes towards Saki running around her in a large arc while paying close attention to her with his sharingan.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 04:58:29 am by zenaku » Report Spam   Logged
Saki

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 06:15:35 pm »

The purplish blasts of poison hit the sand and exploded into plumes of poisonous gas, but Zenaku was nowhere near them, and with the rain starting to downpour, the gas was having a harder time dispersing. She cursed inwardly as the area became wet. The Ichibi roared in protest within her, as he greatly disliked water.

That punks is gonna die! Let me out so I can tear him apart! he growled.

Saki haggardly tried to tune out the angry voice in her head, which in part was making her blood boil as well, but as she was battling with the growing fury, she noticed that Zenaku made a throwing motion with his arms. It was difficult to see in the raining conditions, but she could make out kunai coming at her with great speed. The suna no tate began to come up, but due to the rain, it only was able to extend to thigh height as it was struggling to maintain its composition without getting completely soaked and dissolving. Saki pulled out a kunai in each hand as she saw them coming at her. Not being able to move too swiftly due to the suna no yoroi, she stayed in place and ducked to avoid the one that was coming in high, while parrying the other two with her own kunai. The one going towards her lower half collided with the suna no tate. Instead of just imbedding itself into the rock hard sand like projectiles normally would, the kunai instead impacted into it and actually went through it, but the thick muddiness of the suna no tate resulted in the kunai just slipping out through the other end and falling to the ground at her feet.

Don't go easy on this man. Just kill him already!"

Saki couldn't help but oblige as she through the two kunai in her hand towards Zenaku before making a couple of lightning fast hand seals. She built up an immense amount of chakra, and even tapped into part of Shukaku's chakra as she shouted, "Fuuton: Renkuudan!" 

A massive, large burst of compressed chakra laced wind erupted forth towards Zenaku. It was larger than the average wind bullet, as she had poured enough chakra into it to make it the size of a large bus. It ripped through the water and rain as it raced towards him, aiming to explode and blow him away if it connected.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 06:17:53 pm by Saki » Report Spam   Logged
zenaku

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 07:00:25 pm »

Zenaku raced along the way closing the gap between himself and Saki moving in for the kill. The constant rain revealed everything to him without even looking at her. Her movements obstructing the rain told him everything he needed to know. From every deflection to her charging up chakra for her next attack. Even though Zen had the rain he still focused on her with his sharingan eyes. They flickered as moved amongst the rain as he glared at her standing fifteen feet and closing before he realized what she was trying to do. Each of her kunai sailed through the air as she looked to follow up with a jutsu as Zen immediately reacted as the rain roared. His chakra flared violently in a split second he whispered at such a close range Sawarabi no Mai

In a instant Zen was nowhere to be seen as the kunai fly harmlessly by. Instead replacing him was a violent and quick eruption of sharp large spikelike bones striking in a zigzagged straight line towards Sakiwith a lone one erupting a distance of fifty feet behind her. The bones would each rise close to eight feet from the ground and three feet in diameter as well as spacing of no less than six inches between each bone. Due to Zen's control with his abilities he was able to conserve chakra by avoiding erupting the jutsu over a large ineffective area and instead unleash the eruption of spikes powerful enough to penetrate steel over a more concentrated path towards his enemy. The massive blast of wind chakra would no doubt strike towards the quickly rising bone forest but whether he blew past the bones or blew up it wouldn't matter. The attack was already unleashed threatening to skewer Saki from multiple directions over a radius of thirty five feet in all directions of Zen placing her well within the blast area should she not make any moves. Zen's plan was coming together knowing that her speed and abilities would likely be slow having such a heavy chakra in the form of sand on her body. It should be even slower due to the pouring rain and the fact that Sand absorbs water which in theory should make her even slower.

The massive lone bone spike behind her comes into view as Zen appears from it. He stands ready to continue yet a bit tired after exerting such a powerful jutsu. Gettin tired eh? Not so much actually. This is the first time in a while i've gotten to really let loose. He peers silently behind to see if his jutsu had done the job and finished the match or if it had done any damage at all and makes a small string of kata while he waits.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 07:09:48 pm by zenaku » Report Spam   Logged
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 09:47:37 pm »

Saki has decided she needs to withdrawl from the match because of an indeterminant extended leave she will be taking.
Report Spam   Logged

zenaku

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 07:02:25 pm »

Zenaku ceases his jutsu just before it reaches it's target leaving the vast desert marked with battle scars knowing that time will cover over all with the sands. He grins and forms a kata vanishing into nothingness leaving the battle area
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: