Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
April 16, 2024, 01:52:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Chinote v/s Desare: Cancelled

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinote v/s Desare: Cancelled  (Read 330 times)
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2011, 06:37:51 pm »

So...you made it through round one. Now what?

THis time you face off with a new foe. WE want to see how you RP being the host.

Fantasy League Bijuu contest:

Each of you will fight as if you have had the Ichibi sealed within you and the two week 'settling in grace period' is over. This is now your first challenge and you have to retain the host.

Like before, 10 posts per contestant.

In this round you will be displaying how you can defend yourself, destroy an enemy, cope with the relationship between yourself and the Bijuu and function with the additional powers you MAY receive should you become the host for Shukaku.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:33:23 am by KayentaMoenkopi » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Inuzuka Kiba

Charisma: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 01:31:13 am »

OOC: Who gets first post?

*Same computer, didn't notice who was logged in, completely my bad. ^^;
-Chinote
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 01:35:30 am by Inuzuka Kiba » Report Spam   Logged
Desare Uchiha

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 10:07:33 pm »

Desare would stand, out in a desolate area of the desert, awaiting the arrival of his opponent. His chokutō would be sheathed on his left hip, with his tool pouch on his right back hip. While he waited, he would do as he always did while waiting or traveling, rummage through the pouch with his right hand, examining its contents by feel.

At this point, the Ichibi no Shukaku would begin to grow annoyed, “When is he going to show up?! I wanna rip his freakin' head off!” The creature growled from within. Desare could feel the Shukaku's power already trying to flow into his body, but he would suppress it, for now at least. “He'll get here when he gets here, you damn badger.” These words would flare the Shukaku, “I am not a badger you idiot, I am a tanuki! I'll kill you myself if you call me that again!”

With that said, Desare would simply tell the Shukaku to shut it, as he focused his attention once more to his surroundings, waiting for his new opponent to show up. “To be honest, Shukaku,” Desare would state to the creature within him, “I'm want to rip this man's heart out myself..You're starting to influence me, I can see..Perhaps soon, I'll gain all your hatred for the world..Or is that your plan?” Desare would be pondering this for the next minute or so, before returning his focus to his surroundings completely, yet again.
Report Spam   Logged
Chinote

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 12:50:19 am »

Chinote would slowly approach Desare's position from the rear. He flicks his fingers slightly as he moves, manipulating the sand to make his foot steps completely silent. Controlling the sand was nothing new to him, though he found that it reacted quicker and easier with the Ichibi. "Take him! NOW! "Quiet. You should know by now that I enjoy toying with our prey first." Ichibi growled at him, obviously impatient, but Chi paid no attention. About twenty feet behind his target now, Chi would make a quick katas and move his hand at Desare, whispering "Doton: Supia." A shaft of earth would spring out from two feet to the right of Desare, aiming to impale him through his side. Using this as a distraction, Chi takes his left hand and makes a left-right motion, sending a shower of sand Desare's left. He uses his chakra to clump the sand together in sharp shards, hoping to draw blood quickly.
Report Spam   Logged
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 01:32:49 am »

Over due to inactivity
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: