Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 28, 2024, 03:01:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Character

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Character  (Read 859 times)
RaijintheLightning

Charisma: 0

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2011, 02:15:07 pm »

I am unaware of what has occurred to the site, but I am very aware that any post I have ever made has been deleted. I have no info or anything, I am not in the memorial area, and I cannot retrieve any of the info I had once put on this site. Any news of what happened to this would be welcome.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Cmage
Former Mizukage
Legendary Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 06:22:23 pm »

Gyururu has slowly been deleting stuff such as profiles for SLS and past RP, in order to remake this as a place for SL bios and important events to take occur.
Report Spam   Logged

Cmage: http://slsociety.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,269.0.html

STR: S
AGI: EX
VIT: A
STA: A
CHA: C
ELE: 2

Sathynix Oshuro(Minor Event Character): http://slsociety.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,1172.0.html

STR: D
AGI: D
VIT: C
STA: C
ELE: 1
Cmage
Former Mizukage
Legendary Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 06:25:02 pm »

Sorry for the double post, but I found it on the recycle boards(Admin function), I'll post it for you.

Code:
[b][size=15pt][u]Basic information[/u][/size][/b]

[b]Reference:[/b] Raijinthelightning

[b]Name:[/b] Raijin

[b]Alias:[/b] Raijin of the Lightning, Archangel

[b]Age:[/b] 53

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Village:[/b] Sunagakure

[b]Rank:[/b] Sage

[b]PK-Availability:[/b] No

[b][size=15pt][u]In-Depth[/u][/size][/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Appearing to be in his early thirties, Raijin has black hair that hangs just past the bottom of his neck. His eyes are a pale lavender in coloration. He always seems rather calm and has a nurturing air about himself. He is sleek and athletic in build.

[b]Personality:[/b] Nurturing and helpful, loyal to his friends.

[b]Family:[/b] None still alive.

[b]History:[/b]

Raijin was born in the River Country, not far from the border with the Wind Country. To his knowledge, Raijin's father died in a tragic accident, when in truth he had attracted the wrong type of attention. After hearing of the news, his mother had left, traveling to Sunagakure with her sole child. He had just made it through the academy when his mother died and he spent the better part of a year attempting to research his past, finding nothing. He moved on to become a powerful medical ninja, promising to help whenever he could. He moved up in ranks,  and gained close relations with the current Kazekage. He now resides in Sunagakure, helping to keep it flourishing and safe. He is known to travel to far off lands in adventure and secret missions of his own desire.

Over the years, Raijin gained a talent in the medical arts. He practiced so much that his chakra began changing due to its uses. Within his twenty-fifth year his chakra and body began to change. Whenever he was hurt his chakra began to immediately attack the wound, unless channeled elsewhere. His eyes gained a purple sheen and his pupils lightened. He gained a trait that allowed him to see chakra, body heat and blood flow throughout a persons body when he pushed his chakra. It is known to few what the skill truly is. Later in life, Raijin learned that his father was a former member of the Hyuuga clan and had possessed the Byakugan. Having not known about his own, Raijin had stumbled across it when, by using his chakra for a sole purpose for so long, it activated itself with mutations that pertained to his skills. So he became the sole owner of the Angelic Evil Eye.

[b]Faction:[/b] Sunagakure no Sato

[b]Philosophy:[/b] To take flight, one must first gain wings.

[b][size=15pt][u]Skills & Abilities[/u][/size][/b]

[b]Weapon(s):[/b]  Raijin carries a pair of Tai Chi Swords known as Equilibrio. They possess amethyst cores in their pommels, allowing him to easily manipulate his chakra into them. Through this he supercharges his own amethyst colored, light chakra into the blades.

[b]Battle Style:[/b] Raijin is known to fight gracefully with his sword and is valued for his vast knowledge of the human body, able to deliver crippling, bare handed moves to enemies.

[b]Special Talent(s):[/b]

Mitsukai Manako: User can visualize chakra movement, blood flow through the veins, activity in the nervous system, and body heat.

[b]Primary Element:[/b] Raiton

[b]Secondary Element:[/b] Suiton

[b]Techniques:[/b]

Suiton: Suiben - Water Whip (Ninjutsu) - Using a quick and simple hand seal maneuver, the user creates a whip of water which can be used to strike and bind an opponent

Raiton: Jibashiri - Earth Flash (Ninjutsu) - The user releases an electrical current from their hands. This can be used to send electricity through Suiben and shock the opponent.

[b]Seals:[/b] None

[b]Summonings:[/b]

Owls -

Fukurou: Giant Spirit Owl
Fushigi: Owl Messenger

[b]Mission Completed:[/b]

Classified

[b][size=15pt][u]Stats:[/u][/size][/b]

[o] [b]STR:[/b] E

[o] [b]AGI:[/b] C

[o] [b]VIT:[/b] C

[o] [b]STA:[/b] C

[o] [b]CHA:[/b] A

[o] [b]ELE:[/b] 2

Basic information

Reference: Raijinthelightning

Name: Raijin

Alias: Raijin of the Lightning, Archangel

Village: Sunagakure

PK-Availability: No

In-Depth

Appearance: Appearing to be in his early thirties, Raijin has black hair that hangs just past the bottom of his neck. His eyes are a pale lavender in coloration. He always seems rather calm and has a nurturing air about himself. He is sleek and athletic in build.

Personality: Nurturing and helpful, loyal to his friends.

Family: None still alive.

History:

Raijin was born in the River Country, not far from the border with the Wind Country. To his knowledge, Raijin's father died in a tragic accident, when in truth he had attracted the wrong type of attention. After hearing of the news, his mother had left, traveling to Sunagakure with her sole child. He had just made it through the academy when his mother died and he spent the better part of a year attempting to research his past, finding nothing. He moved on to become a powerful medical ninja, promising to help whenever he could. He moved up in ranks,  and gained close relations with the current Kazekage. He now resides in Sunagakure, helping to keep it flourishing and safe. He is known to travel to far off lands in adventure and secret missions of his own desire.

Over the years, Raijin gained a talent in the medical arts. He practiced so much that his chakra began changing due to its uses. Within his twenty-fifth year his chakra and body began to change. Whenever he was hurt his chakra began to immediately attack the wound, unless channeled elsewhere. His eyes gained a purple sheen and his pupils lightened. He gained a trait that allowed him to see chakra, body heat and blood flow throughout a persons body when he pushed his chakra. It is known to few what the skill truly is. Later in life, Raijin learned that his father was a former member of the Hyuuga clan and had possessed the Byakugan. Having not known about his own, Raijin had stumbled across it when, by using his chakra for a sole purpose for so long, it activated itself with mutations that pertained to his skills. So he became the sole owner of the Angelic Evil Eye.

Faction: Sunagakure no Sato

Philosophy: To take flight, one must first gain wings.

Skills & Abilities

Weapon(s):  Raijin carries a pair of Tai Chi Swords known as Equilibrio. They possess amethyst cores in their pommels, allowing him to easily manipulate his chakra into them. Through this he supercharges his own amethyst colored, light chakra into the blades.

Battle Style: Raijin is known to fight gracefully with his sword and is valued for his vast knowledge of the human body, able to deliver crippling, bare handed moves to enemies.

Special Talent(s):

Mitsukai Manako: User can visualize chakra movement, blood flow through the veins, activity in the nervous system, and body heat.

Primary Element: Raiton

Secondary Element: Suiton

Techniques:

Suiton: Suiben - Water Whip (Ninjutsu) - Using a quick and simple hand seal maneuver, the user creates a whip of water which can be used to strike and bind an opponent

Raiton: Jibashiri - Earth Flash (Ninjutsu) - The user releases an electrical current from their hands. This can be used to send electricity through Suiben and shock the opponent.

Seals: None

Summonings:

Owls -

Fukurou: Giant Spirit Owl
Fushigi: Owl Messenger

Mission Completed:

Classified

Stats:

• STR: E

• AGI: C

• VIT: C

• STA: C

• CHA: A

• ELE: 2
Report Spam   Logged

Sathynix Oshuro(Minor Event Character): http://slsociety.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,1172.0.html

RaijintheLightning

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 02:57:25 pm »

Lovely, Rakudo. Thank you very much.
Report Spam   Logged
Cmage
Former Mizukage
Legendary Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 05:33:37 pm »

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 10:49:15 pm »

Hopefully the bios we put up here now will stay.
Report Spam   Logged

Gyururu
Administrator
Divine Member

Charisma: 18

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 07:45:33 am »

Not planning on changing or deleting anymore stuff. Would anyone care of zone-fight (or should I say board-fight) with me if I made a character here? XD
Report Spam   Logged

Convalascence

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 10:45:26 pm »

DO IT ON SL!

Report Spam   Logged

Cmage
Former Mizukage
Legendary Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2011, 06:50:15 pm »

Not planning on changing or deleting anymore stuff. Would anyone care of zone-fight (or should I say board-fight) with me if I made a character here? XD
I'll do it  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: