Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 28, 2024, 02:59:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

To challenge a God

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: To challenge a God  (Read 2252 times)
Kyutu

Charisma: 2

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2011, 02:56:55 pm »

"Using a fire-type attack on Kyutu-sama? Especially making it obvious like that, you should know this is 'not very effective'.. In fact."

Kyutu gave complete focus to this, the cat started shrinking as fast as it had grown, if not even smaller.

"A grand lesson from Kyutu: Chakra is spiritual energy molded from physical energy, depending on the way it is molded you get elements. I know just about every combination which makes chakra fire, even just chakra-induced heat. That is the easy part however, now I had to figure the way through the shape tranformation.. but this seems to be wrapped unto itself, rather basic really, like a shroud of smoke, and the cat simply controls it. Through decomposition by figuring your technique out, I'll take away your flames-"

By this point the cat was simply a ghostly looking cat, as if it had been shaved. All of the flaming smoke had dissipated from it.

"And use it myself"

Kyutu had already been preparing this next technique before hand, the cat gave him a much larger pool of chakra to take from, it being such a big and obvious target, for Kyutu anyway who had god-near chakra control and knew fire-type things by heart. This however took much more energy than it appeared, but Kyutu wasn't about to lose.

Almost instantly as Kyutu got done with his monologue there was a large explosion, igniting all of the dust in the air with the same heat the cat had just moments before, effectively turning her own weapon against the girl. Kyutu focused a barrier around himself, but the heat was way too much for even him to hold back completely, and he still suffered second degree burns along various uncovered parts of his body. After the flames would dissipate, there would no longer be much of anything to resemble that a forest of some sort was once here. Not for a large distance anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: