Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 29, 2024, 03:41:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Time Line. A major Work In Progress

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Time Line. A major Work In Progress  (Read 1008 times)
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2012, 10:48:09 am »

Well I suppose we need to get started on that idea of Asadi's. Creating a historical timeline for SL RP.

I have been going through things in the recycle bin here and the memories are just flying. But that is all circa 2010 and such. So it is all fairly recent. I thought I would start a reply to this with a backwards oriented timeline and people could just add things in and I would keep editing the first post to keep the actual time line on the first page when you open this topic.

I hope to have lots of participation in this and of course it will be open for corrections and that sort of thing. As story line's diverge that may need to have additional content added, they could become links to the more in-depth details that are provide by the actual players who 'did the deed' or eye witnesses, and failing that...the hearsay testimonials.
Each could be indicated somehow as to which type of entry it is with comments posted for each topic entry on the main time line.

That sounds confusing. Let me see if a diagram explains it better.

[date] Link to Kumo attacks Kirigakure the second time. [on that event page would be the breakdown of what happened with comments and reminiscences from the participants/ and or witnesses.
[date] Link to Kumo attack upon Kirigakure the first time.[comments and stories of the events posted there]
[date] Link to Bijuu <insert name> captured by Kumogakure. [comments and stories of the events posted there]
[date] Kumogakure declares war on the realm.

And so it progresses. If the pages that are linked from the main timeline need linking pages as well, it would just progress back like a family tree of sorts following the pattern set forth on the main timeline page.

Each successive page linking page might contain a time line for that specific event that would be edited as details were posted by contributors in that thread through discussions and recollections until the event was filled out as thoroughly as possible.

Please let me know what you think and encourage as many people as possible to come here and make entry posts to be added into the time line.

GOSSIP IT UP AND SPREAD THE WORD!!

Color Codex:

Konohagakure Event (green)
Sunagakure Event (orange)
Kirigakure Event (blue)
Otogakure Event (purple)
Kumogakure Event (gold)
Iwagakure Event (brown)
Bijuu Event (red)
Random Event (maroon)
Mission Event (navy)
World-Wide Event (limegreen)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:40:21 pm by KayentaMoenkopi » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 11:00:17 am »

April 15, 2012: Eric Nara completes the mission "Scroll Hunt" in which he had to retrieve a secret scroll which was stolen from Konoha by powerful rogue ninja.

April 13, 2012: Round 2 of Rokubi Bijuu match between Jinchuuriki Mangetsu and the Challenger Bocchiere.

Arpil 7, 2012: Otogakure Abandoned: The Yondaime Otokage, Trev, evacuates the village herding all the villagers off into the surrounding mountains.

March 4, 2012: Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo [Cmage] give Gobi to Kyu

March 22, 2012: Nathan Stamper completes "Spy on My Sister" mission for Teuchi, the man who runs Ramen Ichiraku in Konoha.

March 13, 2012: Mokushiroku attacks Kirigakure.

March 14, 2012: Public Forum of Bijuu Council Held.

March 13, 2012: Round Two of Jounin Exams begins.

March 12, 2012: Boshikatei Hailen of Suna meets Cyphrian Gavril, a foreign explorer of the realm.

March 8, 2012: Bocchiere becomes a missing nin after leaving Kumogakure no Sato.

March 8, 2012: After being captured by Kumo, Shadowfire, of Kiri, is tortured and dies in captivity.

March 4, 2012: Godaime Reaikage Zenaku returns Kayenta's children to Suna. Koji accompanies him. After meeting with Kayenta and the Yondaime Kazekage, Raijin Hikari, the Kumo nins depart leaving the children behind.

March 3, 2012: Godaime Raikage Zenaku defends Kumo's claim to the Bijuu Nanabi against challenger Solo Uchiha. Zenaku wins.

March 3, 2012: Miyuki Uchiha and Zetsu clear out a bandit den near Otokagure.

March 3, 2012: Round 1 of Rokubi Bijuu match between Jinchuuriki Mangetsu and the Challenger Bocchiere.

March 2, 2012: Miyuki Uchiha babysits the demon children of the Nidaime Kazekage taking them to Kumogakure.

February 20, 2012: Godaime Raikage Zenaku takes Shadowfire, member of Kiri ANBU and Black Ops, captive.

February 14, 2012: Kumogakure's first attack upon Kirigakure in the war.

February 11, 2012: Mission Board opens up on Shinobi Forum.

February 6, 2012: Jinchuuriki Yugito vs challenger Luka for Bijuu Nibi. Yugito wins.

February 5, 2012: Jounin Exams Open

February 2, 2012: Bocchiere and Yugito train up in the mountains of Kumo after she is made Jinchuurki of the Nibi.

January 23, 2012: Kumogakure attacks Konohagakure in the war.

January 20,2012: Kumogakure attacks Sunagakure in the war.

January 18, 2012: Hiro Toranaga of Kiri taken prisoner by Yugito and transported to Kumo.

January 16, 2012: Nidaime Raikage, Raifudo Makashi, comes to Otogakure to rip out the heart of the his brother, the Nidaime Otokage, Mangetsu. He is met by Trev and Takahashi Mariko who informs Raifudo that Mangetsu is away for two weeks and that he cannot enter the village.

January 12, 2012: The Nidaime Otokage, Mangetsu, takes up the mantle of Otokage once again.

January 11, 2012: Belphegor destroys Otogakaure beneath a crystal dome. He turns himself in to Takahashi Mariko who takes him into custody clamping a chakra stilling leash about his neck. The device prevents him from molding chakra without her express command. Leader of the Akatsuki, Kage, gives Mariko the Otokage's hat and proclaims her to be Otokage. She takes the hat but refuses the office on the basis that only the Nidaime Otokage has the right to name a successor and that she does not recognize the Akatsuki's authority over Otogakure or to make such an appointment.

January 11, 2012: Rokubi Bijuu match between Jinchuuriki Bocchiere and the Challenger Mangetsu. Mangetsu is the winner and new Rokubi host.

January 10, 2012: Rather than go through with the attack upon her home land, Takahashi Mariko leaves Kumogakure and returns to stand as a defender of Otogakure.

January 10, 2012: Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu trades Samehada to Bocchiere for 10 Sharingan eyes [all but one pair are Mangekyo] and 4 Rinnengan eyes [these can only access the Tendo].

January 6, 2012: Elder Koji attacks Sunagakure.

Late October 2011: Shiizuki surrenders the position of Hokage to Yuumei before disappearing. Genesis is incorporated into Konohagakure, and the local Kage count is rollbacked (from Rokudaime) to Godaime.

October, 2011: Chuunin Exams.

September 13, 2011: Zenaku inherits the Kyuubi from Raifudo. Jinzo inherits the Hachibi on behalf of Tetsujin's absence.

August 24th, 2011: Defending Jinchuuriki of the Ichibi Yukio loses to challenger Zyeta

August 19th, 2011: Defending Jinchuuriki of the Rokubi Athos (Uza) loses to challenger Bocchiere

Late July, 2011: The Hokage Tomi declared a traitor to the Alliance of Nations that had bound together to defend against Genesis and his assassination is contrived.

Late July 2011: Genesis is established. Genesis occupies Konohagakure, and is temporarily allied with the Leaf.

Mid June 2011: Suna shinobi Murciélago [AKA BryantheExiled], and long time citizen of Otogakure, leads a rebellion against the Akatsuki and Otogakure is liberated. Murci becomes a temp Kage until Shadow returns.

Late May 2011: Akatsuki invade Oto and take control of the village, the Kage is still away and the shinobi of Oto dare not stand up against its oppressors.

Early May 2011: Otogakure is finally rebuilt with some new upgrades such as metallic walls to rival any other villages!

April 19, 2011: Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo [Cmage] gives Shichibi to Zenaku (The date is unconfirmed)

Early April 2011: Bocchiere's Akatsuki, [AKA Suki]. attack a very weak Otogakure that has a weak military and the Kage Shadow is inactive. The terrorist group flood and destroy Oto.

January 19, 2011: Sandaime Mizukage Cmage trades Hiramekarei to Tetsujin in exchange for the Gobi.

July 11, 2010: Kayenta Moenkopi signs and receives the snake summoning scroll from Seizen. Her name is preceded by, Seizen, Madara, and Taumaster. This is the actual date,  But due to a clerical error, Gyruru denied the claim and it was not re-established until 3 months later. The Apes scroll was denied her, as at the time only one summons was permitted. This was returned to Seizen. So a false date of October 11, 2010 was used.

September 19, 2009: Valdex and Kayenta Moenkopi retrieve a scroll stolen from the Ryukage's office.

September 17, 2009: Kayenta Moenkopi takes an artifact from her dead husband's reliquary to Ryuuachi and Luka Half Dragon to see it they can break the seal which keeps it locked. Upon opening the locket they enter a hostile land and battle their way through numerous enemies to retrieve the Giant Scorpion Stinger Sword that Tanarri Kelvezu had crafted. The weapon is evil and quite harmful to whomever wields it.

September 13, 2009 The ancient being that is Sepulcre stalks the children and weak of Sunagakure stealing them to use their life force to feed and increase his longevity. Those who battle against this vile force are Tanarri Kelvezu, Kayenta Moenkopi, Inu Hanyou, Mokoto, Takahashi Mariko, Syaoran and TheWhiteFangeof Kahona.

August 31, 2009: Jinchuuriki Triple Blitz and challenger Mei in Bijuu match for the Rokubi. Blitz defends his status.

August 14, 2009: Mokoto places seals upon Kayenta's home that will drain chakra from an intruder to the point of death.

August 8, 2009: Kazigi Omi, medical nin to Kazangakure no Sato, rescues a four man recon team from Kumo who had been effected by some biological agent that caused them to react violently and behave erratically. The virus was contained and his village team returned home safely.

August 6, 2009: Aridoku mission comprised of Plur, Arron, Aron and ShimaUmioso, to infiltrate Kumogakure. The mission was to stop a four man team from reaching the Daimyo with intel on Aridoku's movements in the area. This was successful and their plans remained secret.

July 18, 2009: Aridoku infiltrate Kirigakure on a mission under the leadership of Taumaster. The team is comprised of TheWhiteFangofKahona, Shinsei and ShimaUmioso. The objective is to steal Samehada. They slip in and kill as needed but the mission had to be called off before completion. A child was slain that night by the hands of Fang.

July 15, 2009: Dragon Flame Guardian Zenaku, Shadow Storm Mei, Elemental Deviant Daichi and Emerald Flame Takahashi Mariko quest for the Ice Dragon.

April 17, 2009: Kayenta Moenkopi takes a slash to her ribs and gets paralyzed by raiton attack training with her sensei Triple Blitz. He cuts her tesla staff in two.

October 20, 2008: Ranketsu becomes 6th Seat of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.

September 14, 2008: Sandaime Mizukage Cmage becomes the Jinchuuriki of Yonbi.

July-August 2008: Varu becomes Jinchuuriki of Hachibi.

May 2, 2008: Kiri officially wins the war.

April 23, 2008: Suna and Konoha refuse Sound's help.

April 19, 2008: Kiri refuses the Sound's help.

April 15, 2008: Suna accepts Konoha's help.

April 5, 2008: Begin of Suna-Kiri War!

Date Unknown.: Between the formation of Neo Akatsuki and the Suna-Kiri War, Cmage is made the Sandaime Mizukage.

Late 2007: Neo Akatsuki is established
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:57:19 pm by KayentaMoenkopi » Report Spam   Logged

Trev

Charisma: 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 02:31:57 pm »

Regarding some of Oto's history

Early April 2011: Bocc's Akatsuki attack a very weak Otogakure that has a weak military and the Kage Shadow is inactive. The terrorist group flood and destroy Oto

Early May 2011: Otogakure is finally rebuilt with some new upgrades such as metallic walls to rival any other villages!

Late May 2011: Akatsuki invade Oto and take control of the village, the Kage is still away and the shinobi of Oto dare not stand up against its oppressors.

Mid June 2011: Suna shinobi Murcilago leads a rebellion against the Akatsuki and Otogakure is liberated. Murci becomes a temp Kage until Shadow returns ( I don't remember when Shadow came back yet)

More to come as I recall dates!
Report Spam   Logged
TommiUematsu

Charisma: 1

Catch me if you can...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 02:42:50 pm »

As for Konoha, I can go back quite some time, and even a little with the other villages. It'd take some time to compile it all though.
Report Spam   Logged

STR: C

AGI: S

VIT: B

STA: S

CHA: EX
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 03:00:24 pm »

That is great Timmeh.

And Trev, I have added your events. Thank you so much.
Report Spam   Logged

bocchiere

Charisma: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 11:19:20 am »

If March 8th was the day I killed Shadow then I suppose that was also the day I became a Missing-Nin again, so that could always be added.
Report Spam   Logged
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 09:45:12 pm »

Very good Bocchiere. It has been added.

We also need to have the dates of all your depredations. Those in <suki> and those outside of that when certain events were set upon Otogakure and such. When did you obtain bijuu and so forth. Like when did you give Yugito the Yonbi before she gave it to the Raikages and they turned it over to Konoha?

Anything you can recall, even if it is just a general sense of time like a month or a season. Some order to these events.

Thank you!
Report Spam   Logged

Trev

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 10:07:51 pm »

Based on just looking at the private zone fights and going off of memory

August 19th, 2011:
Defending Jinchuuriki of the Rokubi Athos (Uza) loses to challenger Bocchiere

August 24th, 2011:
Defending Jinchuuriki of the Ichibi Yukio loses to challenger Zyeta

Report Spam   Logged
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 12:25:07 am »

I have entered these into the time line. Thank you
Report Spam   Logged

Convalascence

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 04:21:45 am »

This is what I can recollect from memory at present:

Late July 2011: Genesis is established. Genesis occupies Konohagakure, and is temporarily allied with the Leaf.

Late October 2011: Shiizuki surrenders the position of Hokage to Yuumei before disappearing. Genesis is incorporated into Konohagakure, and the local Kage count is rollbacked (from Rokudaime) to Godaime.
Report Spam   Logged

KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 09:58:32 am »

Ok These have been added as well. And thank you.  Please add anything else you can think of!
 cheer
Report Spam   Logged

Cmage
Former Mizukage
Legendary Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 06:34:26 pm »

Late 2007: Neo Akatsuki is established
In between the upper and lower event: I become Sandaime Mizukage
April 5, 2008: Begin of Suna-Kiri War!
April 15, 2008: Suna accepts Konoha's help.
April 19, 2008: Kiri refuses the Sound's help.
April 23, 2008: Suna and Konoha refuse Sound's help.
May 2, 2008: Kiri officially wins the war.
July-August 2008: Varu becomes Jinchuuriki of Hachibi
September 14, 2008 I become the Jinchuuriki of Yonbi
October 20, 2008: Ranketsu becomes 6th Seat of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist (So SSM was established sometime before this)
January 19, 2011: I trade Hiramekarei to Tetsujin in exchange for Gobi.
April 19, 2011: I give Shichibi to Zenaku (This is unconfirmed, but I have an archived message in my mailbox with me discussing this happening)
September 13, 2011: Zenaku inherits the Kyuubi. Jinzo is inherits the Hachibi on behalf of Tetsujin's absence.
March 4, 2012: I give Gobi to Kyu
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 08:05:53 pm by Cmage » Report Spam   Logged

Cmage: http://slsociety.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,269.0.html

STR: S
AGI: EX
VIT: A
STA: A
CHA: C
ELE: 2

Sathynix Oshuro(Minor Event Character): http://slsociety.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,1172.0.html

STR: D
AGI: D
VIT: C
STA: C
CHA: C
ELE: 1
Trev

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 09:21:16 pm »

Hey Kay, a little change was made in the Oto Kage list so can you change my title to Yondaime please? and thanks in advance!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 09:56:13 pm »

Thank you so much Rakudo! Awesome sauce.

Trev? Was it one of those Arbitrary decisions like what occurred in Konoha? Let's pm about this on SL.
Report Spam   Logged

ShadowX

Charisma: 1

Guess what? I don't care.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 08:07:09 pm »

March 4, 2012: Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo [Cmage] give Gobi to Kyu

After that event Kyu then went to donate his bijuu to Kumogakure's bijuu fundraiser.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Been awhile since I changed this, eh? xD

Title: Kage
Level: 4
Resurrections: 0
Race: Leaf
Companion: Pakkun
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 47
Kabuto Kills: 33
Player Kills: 265(230 won|35 lost)
Orochimaru Kills: 36