Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
March 28, 2024, 03:19:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Silver tries to remember

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver tries to remember  (Read 311 times)
Silver Moonfire

Charisma: 3

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2012, 04:55:22 pm »

Day for day go by as we all write our stories,we write them with blood,with sadness and joy..and some of us write them with many head injuries and concussions.
Most of the time we keep these stories for ourselves,locked within the labyrinth that makes up our mind and memories. But how shall the new generation learn from our mistakes if we keep them hidden. Come and listen,listen well,time to reveal some of my mistakes. but keep in mind i might be sloppy due previous head injuries.

[January around the 25th]First Mission- After begging Darkshinobi,Kyutu and Nathan,Silver would join them in an S ranked mission. Their target was to hunt in the forests and gather food.During the fights they would encounter an icy spirit,the Yuki Oona . after a fierce fight the group returned victorious!  

Genasi - After becoming Chuunin the young Shinobi and his spider,Jeremy would venture out to find the mysterious artifact,known as Genasi. they were looking for a certain one,the Phoenix! It was rumored that the blade was imbued with the powers of fire. Back then,the boy known as SIlver was only a very cheeky boy. He did not take dangers very serious.Both him and the spider,Jeremy, made out the area where the guardian of the blade resided. volcanoes and fire made up the place .Silver could feel the intense heat and beads of sweat ran down his forehead . after some steps and several nervous heartbeats the young lad and the green spider,found the guardian. It was no human,it was a devil clad in sharp thick armor,blades seemingly grew out of it and made close range combat almost impossible,this was bad for the young Chuunin as he knew mostly Taijutsu or Katon Ninjutsu. Both something that would prove useless against such a dangerous enemy.A fight broke out between the boy and the gruesome Devil,only cause of Teamwork between Silver and Jeremy,they were able to trick out the Devil.they lured the being into a trap and used tags to redirect a lava flow to seperate the devil form his treasure,the GenasiThen both made haste to vanish with their newly stolen sword.

Jakazanica

Three Days war of Oto-Suna

Secret Plans of Hito and kino(and his other alts/faces) to kill Kayenta and take over Suna - More or less before,during and after the short Oto war. Silver met the young Shinobi known as Hito. Hito was quiet shinobi and sort of rude with a self destructive side when it came to training. Hito joined Oto under a disguise ,but Silver managed to get him back more or less but...this was more or less just an invitation for more trouble.Soon a 'friend' of Hito(whose name i forgot,but he wa Kino's alt or something ) entered suna and did some cruel things with souls,the man sealed the souls into a stone.Said stone was later given to Hito to give him another energy source beside Chakra alone. The man and Hito planned to kill Kayenta and take over Suna,even asked Silver to join. But Silver refused,back then Silver was naive and believed he could solve problems on his own,thus he didn't report anything about it to Kayenta,this brought him only into more trouble.The man tried to force Silver to join or to kill him...Later on Hito was communicating with spirits,which would cause an ally of Suna to get cursed.

[Around August-October] Blood Moon Cult

Attack of the Order of the Black Rose

[1st-28th Febuary] Kidnapping of Silver - The rogue Shinobi Bocchiere attacked Suna and hunted Silver down. using the Rinnegan,Bocchiere is able to grab Silver and kidnap him and extract the memories out of the shinobi's head,thus gaining more knowlendge about Suna's defenses.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

KayentaMoenkopi
Legendary Member

Charisma: 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 08:00:52 pm »

I remember that the SUKI incursions of Bocc's akatsuki were concurrent with the BLACK ROSE assaults.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Moonfire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 02:59:51 am »

No the Suki came AFTER the Black Rose. I know 'cause Honsu a member of Suki joined later and missed the whole Rose war.
The Suki were created shortly after the Black Rose ended. We had then several Akatsuki ,only Bocchiere's akatsuki actually did something. Maybe he still knows when he created the Group.

But during the B'lack Rose thing,there were somethign with Konoha,i think. And your first Death, Kayenta.

Hmm seeing that Suki attacked April 2011 I would say it was created during Janury-Febuary.there could lay their first assaults. I might ask Honsu when i see him,He was part of the first attack and..captured by my spiders. Then Minto did some stupid stuff...I only know i gave Honsu roleplay advice during this fight xD
And Honsu died 3-4 times i think....

I will ask him ,he will know better and know bit more about Oto i guess.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 03:07:30 am by Silver Moonfire » Report Spam   Logged

bocchiere

Charisma: 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 11:23:25 am »

I really have no idea when I made SUKI.
Report Spam   Logged
Silver Moonfire

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 01:12:16 pm »

bocchiere..you are useless ><'
I do think it has to be before April but after Rose.And rose ended like...january- febuary..

January the 25th i was kidnapped by the 'family' an organisation located in suna nd played by Renji if he finds it funny.....and rose was already gone i think....so you created it a bit after that i think....as i was free and fighting against Honsu the day you and Suki attacked....

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: