Banner
Shinobi Legends Society
April 19, 2024, 04:10:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the rules of this forum before registering or posting.

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Eric' New Training, Formulating Section

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eric' New Training, Formulating Section  (Read 644 times)
Eric

Charisma: 1

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2012, 05:45:38 pm »

Eric plans on posting things of thought, particularly for SL training, in this place.

I request that NONE post unless they have something to contribute.

Nara Clan Techniques

Fire Style Techniques

Futon Style Techniques

Earth Style Techniques

Other Ninjutsu

Nin-taijutsu

Sword Techniques
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Eric

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 06:47:16 pm »

In theory, the art of shadow manipulation could be considered the augumenting of life into shadows; however, by leaving out a will of sorts, the user is able to fully manipulate affected shadows to their will, meaning that there may be a higher percentage of Yang energy in the chakra used for these techniques than ordinary chakra. This would explain why most Nara techniques, particularly the shadow possession technique, slow in strength with time, since the body is using its physical energy in higher amounts than standard, which drains over time.

So, restoration of the Nara technique's strength would also be supplemented by the restoration of this physical energy, and thus the two must be inter-related. Using a Nara technique when exhausted will be weaker than using them fresh. So, while mentally exhausted, a Nara could still strongely use the techniques if their body is in upmost conditon, and they could still of course perform the technique.

So, the greatest invention with the Shadow would have to be the ability to travel through them! As the RP inventor of the Gate of Shadows, ultimately, the Nara clan has become a formidable close-range fighter, likely even against hyuugans! Why? Their shadow could become a gateway to another world; by using it constructively, they could even transport their enemies and their attacks into a different world, temporarily of course, where the attack could later be re-directed. This also means that theoretically, the Uchiha's various eye techniques could, with proper warning, be just as easily defeated. However, it is not likely that the gate would work very well against genjutsu, but in the SL realm, genjutsu is quite rarely used, so that isn't a very large issue.

Fire Style... The vibrating of molecules to the point where their heat is sufficient enough. Oxygen is present in the air, and chakra becomes the fuel, allowing most fire style techniques to blossom! Fire techniques that don't automatically create flames likely do not create enough vibration; this process of combustion is likely as fast as regular combustion, and thus could easily be mistaken for actual fire-breathing. For our purposes, as a result, the "fuel" is the difference between natural flames and the Fire Style!

In order to make these techniques stronger, the fuel usually is what is changed. The fuel can be an addition of Wind chakra, or even just the flow, since additional oxygen is always welcome in a fire-strengthening combination, providing that the fuel and heat remain sufficient. As a result, Fire and Wind style techniques go almost depressingly well together, rarely not mixing, and thus, in a very ironic way, are hardly used against each other. The frequency of fire styles in Fire Country and even beyond makes it one of the most common elemental affinities, and is one of the most offensive, rarely used for defense, as the flames are not intended to shelter or protect. However, the fire could be used to melt or incinerate incoming projectiles, providing for the usage of fire barriers. For the most part, however, this is the offensive elemental style that is quite popular in the SL realm.

Wind Style... My personal favorite really! Out of all the elements, Wind style is one that is often times overlooked, since in the canon series it was hardly used, aside from the rasenshuriken. The manipulation of the wind goes about various ways, but usually a sort of air movement is created; this is done via inhaling, exhaling, spinning, or just plain stirring the nearby air. Another, much more evident factor, is the "sharpening" effect of the wind. Ordinary wind will likely not cut you; however, when augumented with chakra, the chakra acts as an abrasive, thus creating the "cutting" effect, and the wind blades in question. Most Futon techniques require this simple outline in order to work properly and do their job.

However, all too common, Futon is pitted against Katon. Obviously becuase the sharpened wind acts only as a fuel to fires. This means that, since firestyle is so common in our realm, Wind styles are sometimes hardly even seen! It is quite the shame really, since there is air all around us, and mastery of this technique allows for the usage of versatile, and often times, lethal combinations. For a true user, the sharpening of the wind through the use of condensing the wind and chakra at high speeds allows for the legendary cutting power that has proven to slice at even the molecular cellular level. The rasenshuriken is an excellent, but VERY uncommon example of this. Only someone who has an affinity in wind style is very likely to increase their abilities to the point of using Wind this way, but as the realm turns, that is not at all the case, and someone who has it as a secondary affinity claims this.

Most importantly, the usage of the wind can also be used for defense. Most projectiles rely on their aerodynamics... Eh, my journal, my typos... In order to move to their destination. So, if one could create a barrier of wind to disrupt this, most projectiles can, to a degree, be entirely redirected, reflected even, back at the opponent, or just plain away from their targets. Requiring a high level of perception and effeciency, theoretically, if one could surround the projectile in their own Futon, and change the direction by altering the "wind" around the moving projectile, they could take a thrown projectile and hurl it as their own, all without the potential danger of explosive tags detonating in a manual redirection. Or even, pulling the air from another's lungs. However, due to the abusable nature of that, it is not likely that that would be accepted among the community, unless the victim is at a range where it would be easier to just knock the wind from them with a taijutsic punch.

Earth Style... Not really my favorite. However, I do know that it utliizes the usage of the ground, meaning that it is truly the defensive art! Barriers made from diamond are obviously very versatile, but uncommon. The creation of Doton chakra, which would basically mean the creation of Earth purely from chakra baffles me! How in the world can you turn ordinary chakra into mud? One theory is that from the dust we come, the dust we can create, but I would think you should ask an Iwa nin on more information. Maybe I will. Hopefully, I'll be more elightened next time...

Other Ninjutsu... It's so... Variable! Ninjutsu is created through the use of chakra. The chakra is either manipulated or shaped in some form. Nature transformation could be considered the manipulation of chakra to where it mimics the properties of its natural predecessor. Water Release, for example, is so close to creating "real" water that it is often time not acknowledged that water created from chakra conducts Raiton better than true, pure water, as pure water does not conduct electricity (surprise surprise! Hydrogen and Oxygen together are not conductors!) and thus would not allow Raiton to travel through it. That means that a "true" water release would create pure water from nigh nothing, requiring high knowledge. However, that is for another article; chakra is created from either the physical (Yang), mental (Ying), nature (Senjutsu chakra) and/or a combination of them.

The usage of merely sage energy sounds out of this world... But like the rumored Ying and Yang Release, I'm certain that sage energy could be used independantly of the other two natures. After all, energy collected from around you is still energy, so a perfect Sage release also could theoretically exist. However, I have yet to recieve the perfect training or permissions to begin attempting to study this type of energy. Ninjutsu usually is stand-alone, but sometimes is used to compliment Taijutsu and augument or even fuel tools and weapons. I've known some to use ninjutsu to make themselves more appealing in the bedroom! Of course, such enhancements would probably come at a cost, but I didn't inquire that much into that matter...

Sword techniques. Kenjutsu is a tricky one, since, technically, even I have confused it entirely with nin-kenjutsu! Kenjutsu is purely the art of the sword wielding, augumented at most by the abilities of the particular sword in question. As a result, the raiton-infused katana is technically not kenjutsu in its purest form. As a result, very few that I have encountered, ashamedly including myself, truly have a mastery of this sort of art! Samurai use the closest thing to it by releasing their un-natured chakra through their weapons to extend them. Argueably, that has to be kenjutsu, since all they are doing is making the sword longer and sharper, but that is similar to the coating of Raiton over the punch; it's not quite just the punch anymore, now is it?

So, you prick, what is the true sword art? The true sword art is the ability to wield merely the sword alone, and it's physical capabilities that cannot be chakra-backed or enhanced in its entirety. In fact, this art is basically the fast movements while using the sword, absolutely essentially to stopping the relentless ninjutsu of the ninja of today. Mastering this art... Takes dedication and patience. There are few teachers of true kenjutsu, and even fewer living practioners.

Nin-Taijutsu. SElf explainatory really; it's the enhancement of taijutsu with chakra! Unlike kenjutsu, which is the art of the sword and that art alone, Taijutsu often times relies on chakra enhanced strength to be at its most powerful. As a result, nin-taijutsu would have to rely entirely on the fact that taijutsu itself, the actual attack, rather than the strength behind it, is augumented with chakra. The most easily concievable is the usage of elemental chakra, such as Raiton, to stimulate the nerves to aide in reaction time and perception. However, as is most often realized, if you even get tapped by the electricity, it will likely stun you, meaning that a punch to the head, with the right force, could mentally destroy you. This means that the punch is now electrified, and the kick is induced with shocking power. Nigh the same for the wind armour, although the cutting wind surrounds the body only. As a result, a karate chop would have nigh the same cutting power of a butcher's knife instead of the blunt force it originally had or the "shock" raiton would give it.

Despite the implications, there are many exmaples of nin-taijutsu, one of the more well known and canon ones being the Raiton no Yoroi, better known as Lightning Release Armour. Another is the Futon no Yoroi (despite it's many variations among creators). Chidori, in a sense, could be considered nin-taijutsu, as the effect of lunging at your opponent acquires a piercing power so great that it could very well go right through them. Much more dangerous than just poking someone in the...

Azz would like conclude this... perhaps I will place this within the Library of the realm. There are those who could benefit from this knowledge! But I should confine the volumes based on what they talk about, such as Futon in specifics. Hm... A thought...

~ Eric Nara, Jounin to Konohagkure, Village Hidden in the Leaves.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:23:08 pm by Eric » Report Spam   Logged
Eric

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 07:12:41 pm »

Ultimately, I've noticed a tragic flaw with the usage of my clan's dear techniques. In some shape or form, our shadow, or an extension thereof it, must be quite close in order for our techniques to work. Now, this is a major inconvience in today's times, so I've been forced to inquire as to what we can do to remedy this situation. The shadow possession shuriken technique was a start, but even then, the enemy can still quite clearly predict the danger when it comes. This makes the techniques quite unwieldy, especially when, like that strange kunoichi from the other day that attacked me (for no apparent reason might I add) they are both constantly on the move and at a grand distance. So how can this situation be remedied?

A Nara's shadow is just like an ordinary shadow, that is, until chakra is channelled into it of a specific nature known only to members of the Nara Clan. Logically, then, doesn't that mean other shadows are of the same nature? Wouldn't it be reasonable to presume that the shadow binding abilitiy is all dependant on the chakra, rather than who's or what's shadow it is? The shadows are bound when they connect, and thus are no longer regular shadows as the chakra interflows between them.

I have it! Why hadn't my predeccesors thought of this before? What if, through the use of my minor shadow seal, I can somehow give the shadows of weapons I imbue with the ability to be remotely controlled? Thanks to my clan's specialties, that would be perfect. But would I manipulate it from a distance? If I did such a remote activation as handsigns, a sharingan user could easily detour that a jutsu is on the way and begin dodging. Or worse, a Hyuugan connects the hand signal or signals to the shadow?

A troubling delimma... I would thus need to be able to control it with my mind. But how? Even my shadow sewing technique requires hand motions. I would need to imbue a sort of will into the shadow, and hope that it succeeds. But that isn't reliable enough. The "command" would need to be set... Fuinjutsu alone would not be the answer, as it only seals and unseals, and a technique formula is more of a space-time ninjutsu principle. What I need, therefore is a sort of juinjutsu. Yes, the Nara clan's first juinjutsu! I could imbue it within living things as well, allowing even living, breathing targets to become the tools for my shadows!

But I know little of juinjutsu... I must ask an expert about this. But who? And more importantly, where? Rare-sama hasn't been heard from in nearly a month, Tomi is nowhere to be found, and the Hokage may not have the time. That doesn't leave many experts that I know within the village. Shadow supposedly left a few days ago to travel. I'm not sure where, but with the rumors of conflict with Kiri, it would probably be better that we didn't have too many strangers within the village. I must look into this... Immediately!

~ Eric Nara
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 08:21:02 am by Eric » Report Spam   Logged
Eric

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 08:48:49 pm »

Fire style jutsu, a specialty particularly in favor of Fire Country shinobi. However, it is under threat. With wind style users and the use of water ninjutsu, how can I possibly bring it to the highest in my arsenal? How can I make it as lethal of a weapon as it should?

The solution is obvious, of course. I must invent a new type of fire! But how do I invent a new type of fire? The black flames of the Amaretsu are the only different type i can think of off the top of my head, and those flames are incredibly... Dangerous to attempt to capture and manipulate later. So, how can I create a different sort of fire?

Well... What makes fire? You have air, you have chakra based fuel, heat... The works. I'm guessing Yin energy is what gives the black flames their "thought" to consume even when there is naught left to consume, or perhaps more yang, as the flames are practically alive. Either way, that sort of fire is inaccesible without the mangekyou sharingan. I don't have that or any sort of access to it, so that isn't the way to go with this.

What is it I learned at some point? Fires are started in many different ways; some by gas, some by oil, and some just by static an dry leaves. Each one is supposed to be extinguished in somewhat different ways, as water will only make an oily fire worse. Well toad oil is certainly not in the books!

Well, how does Rita make natural flames? I never bothered to ask her whether it was Fire style or fire made from her natural ability to produce it. I've been a dragon, quite literally, before, and understand that at some point, combustion is a key to producing it. Well, whatever this new form of fire, I will call it Dragon Fire, appropiately I suppose, since I want it to be hotter and far peskier to extinguish. Wind and Fire create an interesting combination, and may be key to scorch release... But that is a Suna sort of style, and I doubt they are willing to share their secrets.

Maybe... What if I could create the compound used to create a dragon's fire? It wouldn't be a long shot, and I wouldn't even need to bother a dragon for it! But how could I make it usable as quickly as ordinary fire styles? I must work with this, but I certainly have the idea in mind... And even have an idea on how it will work! Gah, but I need to get this mission completed... It's holding me up!

~Eric Nara
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 03:11:39 pm by Eric » Report Spam   Logged
Eric

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 04:17:18 pm »

"What is a ninjutsu when it fails huh?" ~ Eddie Rath

What to do... I have been so focused lately on getting juinjutsu down or whatever it's called, I have been neglecting something else. What about regular ninjutsu? I am not exactly a stranger to basic academy studnet procedures, but I should certainly not forget ninjutu of the regular chakra form! If I can create clones of shuriken and myself with just regular chakra and concentration, then what are the limits?

Using your own chakra to restrain someone... Useful tactic in theory, but there are far too many ripple eye users to chance it. I should try to come up with a sort of barrier ninjutsu... Something rather uncharacertistic of me. Combining all of my knowledge together!

But what? That is the question... A barrier ninjutsu? A clone technique? Concealing technique? What do I really need?

I need more contaiment techniques. To contain my enemies or their attacks. Or better yet, a way to counter the almighty push. That most troublesome technique. There must be at least something that it doesn't repel! Well... I guess it doesn't repel air now can it? I mean, after all, if it did, the user would suffocate themselves in the process wouldn't they? But anything chakra based conviently seems to get repelled. So creating a vaccum of sorts using your chakra would make sense right? But then people would whine that in some way or another, it might very well be considered "god mode" to be able to compress anything into a tightly condensed space, and then repel it right back at the enemy.

So what would be a legitimate version of such a thing? Well, first of all, how would it even be formed? From chakra of course. How would it contain things? By sucking them in, expanding as it took in things. This jutsu must also have a limit... Perhaps a reasonable limit would be based upon not the force generated, but by the amount of space required and thus, the amount of chakra required to sustain it? yes... That makes sense...

Juinjutsu... Curse techniques. The most deadly example belongs to Hidan hands down, capable of causing one's body to mimic the damage done to himself. Since juinjutsu is basically the forced manipulation of the body to do things it normally would not do with itself, there are more examples than we could imagine! The kinjutsu that allows the Zombie Duo to operate under their respective guises is probably two separate juinjutsus that were never given specific names and such. Not only that, but the ability to even expand the body is probably a KG version of juinjutsu... If someone extracted the proper things, then alot of KG could probably be not only duplicated, but even created through the use of curse seals!

Brilliant idea... But I have no expertise in the extraction of DNA and such nonsesne. So, I'll focus on the application of my own. Once captured in my shadow manipulation technique, my victims will find themselves in quite the predicament. Temporarily, this level of the curse will cause their body to freeze up, as if they are bound by the shadow paralysis technique, even if I no longer have my shadow connected. This allows me to fully utilize the leaf storm shadow manipulation, since brief contact would be all that would be needed to curse my victim.

The next level will be direct application. Nara techniques function with increased Yang energy with pleasing results, and so I understand what yang energy manipulation can do to a soul. My forced dragon transformation is an example of this, meeting that ShadowFire fellow helping me establish that. The disruption of one's yang energy can effectively prevent the person's body, not mind or spiti per say, but their body to not quite do what they want. So, by applying this knowledge and my own shadow manipulation knowledge, the second level will effectively force the body to extract Yang energy from any source it can within the body, depriving the victim of their use of their chakra in its most standard forms.

Furthermore, by this extraction, true Ying Release will be the only thing I would have to fear from the target, meaning Genjutsu. Very few utilize this still, so it would be with relative ease in its full utilization. The user wouldn't even be capable of moving their body, not a sharingan, not a rinnegan, not even a damn bone! Yes...  Grin...  Cheesy I hath done it! Now I just need to actually get this thing created... Chika had best hurry and get back to me... This is a must if I am to be one of Konoha's most vailiant defenders! Containment in the form of their own body turning against them... Brilliant. How long would it last? The stamina of the user would will determine that...  Grin

Warning Warning Warning But you're right... What makes this from being claimed as god-mode! I mean, application through the shadow level one wouldn't seem fair to the majority. However, if someone can create a link by drinking blood, then hell, what stops me from creating the link with my shadow, and within nigh an instant, dooming the commoner to a fate beyond their control? People will start fearing my shadows even more if I can get this on the screen... I must send Chika a message regarding our arrangement... I can't let someone so closely affiliated with Genesis get the capability of applying this through their shadow... I'll just leave that part out if he asks how I plan on using its various levels.

This article is getting a bit long... So I will cut this short. The compound shall be completed soon... Like many of my techniques, Rita will certainly be overly interested in learning it. I'm surprised at her capabilities in that art.... Ah well, we have been together a while now, so it would make sense that she would be able to monicker many of my techniques. I meant even teach her the shadow migration.... Hm, that might be taking things a bit far though. I'll have to think on that one. Anyways, she should have no trouble utilizing the dragon fire branch of techniques...

Ryūka no jutsu- Literal translation, "Dragon Fire Technique"

Kagemane no Noroi- Literal Translation, "Shadow Manipulation Curse"  (Level 2)

Noroi kagemane - Literal Translation, "Cursed Shadow Manipulation"  (Level 1)

Noroi kagemane Kaiin- Literal Translation (rough), "Cursed Shadow Manipulation Unseal"

Kagemane no Noroi Kaiin Literal Translation (rough), "Shadow Manipulation Curse Unseal"

Kūkekkai Ninjutsu Literal Translation (rough), "Vacuum Barrier Ninjutsu"

~Eric Nara
Report Spam   Logged
Eric

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 07:38:06 pm »

Hiden: Jukage - Secret Technique: Shadow Curse (Overlying Techniques of cursed shadow)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting area... I wonder what it's related to. Anyways... Created Techniques Via today's session:

Ryūkan: Nento; Dragon Fire Release: Sticking Spit - The user combines a mixture of Katon chakra, their saliva, and certain other components to create a sticky solution. The solution is slightly denser than water, except when it is on fire, where its density decreases, allowing it to float atop water while burning. Also, due to several components, the solution is very sticky, sticking to practically any solid or liquid with an almost chemical bonding hold, disallowing victims from removing the substance with ordinary methods. Depending on the other components, the solution can be either offensive or defensive in nature, though the incredible longevity of its burning potential makes it more useful for offensive maneuver. The liquid also can be corrosive, corroding biological material with ease, potentially burning through the victim's skin and bone. With enough, it could even burn through a Kaguya's bone and through metal.  This base solution is what is used in all Dragon Fire Release Techniques.

Ryūkan: Nento Endan; Dragon Fire Release: Sticking Spit Fire Bullet The user ignites the solution as it leaves their mouth, turning the liquid into essentially liquid fire in the shape of a large bullet, threatening to engulf a target. The fire will not immediately incenerate, but upon contact, will begin to burn away anything that it comes into contact with, sticking to the surface. Water does not mix with the solution, and due to the aforementioned characertistics, is not a garunteed way of extinguishing these flames.

Ryūkan: Kasumi Enbu; Dragon Fire Release: Mist Blaze DanceBy combining the solution with a flammable gas, the user exhales the mixture at their opponent. Delayed for a few seconds, the mixture will eventually release the flammable gas, giving the solution a very similar function as refined gasoline, being incredibly explosive. However, only the vapors, or parts of the solution still with the gas within, are explosive, the rest retaining the same flammable properties of the original solution.

Ryūkan: Nento Haisekishō; Dragon Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning Sitcking Spit The user combines the solution with a sort of chakra infused gunpower. When released, the ash cloud that results is greatly saturated with the solution. When ignited, the cloud itself explodes, sending flaming droplets of the solution in every which direction, making it a dangerous technique even for the user to utilize in combat, and is often times more useful as a trap. On the contrary, when used at higher altitudes, the user can not ignite the technique and in essence cause the ash cloud to rain a torrent of the dragon fire solution upon a specific area. When completed, the gunpowder cloud would remain to slowly float down in portions, raining down as ash.
~ Rita the Dragon
Report Spam   Logged
Eric

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 07:19:55 pm »

I have got it. Thanks to Rare-sama, I no longer need to wait on Chika... Now i can advance with my plans!

Juinjutsu mostly works through the area its applied... Meaning, remotely, I can increase the distance of shadow possession techniques, and take them to an entirely new level!

Noroi kagemane; Cursed Shadow Manipulation- Theoretically, by applying the user's chakra into the Shadow Manipulation Curse juinjutsu formula technique, then when the user connects shadows with another, even for a moment, then the juinjutsu formula is applied to the victim's shadow, allowing for the user to effectively manipulate the victim's shadow from a distance, without their shadows being connected.

Kagemane no noroi; Shadow Manipulation Curse - The juinjutsu invented by Eric Nara designed to cripple his opponents once and for all when he applies his shadow manipulation just once to plant this juinjutsu, allowing for the user to effectively manipulate the victim's shadow from a distance as if the victim's shadow were their own, using the "cursed" shadow as a meduim. The juinjutsu's effect also carries over to other shadows that are connected to the afflicted shadow (A sword that was afflicted, then separated into two different, smaller shortswords, both shortswords are afflicted, regardless of method of separation); the technique itself can only be removed by the user eliminating any and all shadows that are cast by their body, including miniscule ones that would normally not be noticed (eyelashes upon a cheek, shadow within an ear with lobe).

Level 2:

The victim, once temporarily or longly paralyzed, can then recieve another version, dubbed "level 2". Instead of being applied to the user's shadow, this time, the technique is applied to the victim's body, optimally areas of high energy 'creation', such as the digestive organs or the heart. Either way, when applied, the juinjutsu will begin to seemingly "sap" at a sudden rate the users's physical energy. However, the drain is in fact the juinjutsu's disruption of the body's physical energy. This further decreases the opponent's mobility and ability to use their chakra. Within time, this juinjutsu by itself has the potential to kill, by preventing the body from using any of this energy to sustain itself. This is similar to literal starvation, but it takes at least a week for an average shinobi to be killed by this effect. This technique becomes more devestating when combined with the Physical Extraction technique.

This juinjutsu, physically applied typically through burning into the skin, can be removed through the same method as the previous, if caught before it takes root. However, much of the time, this will not be the case, and the victim must either overwhelm the technique with incredible physical energy or seal it via powerful fuinjutsu. Removing entirely the applied area, while temporarily stunning to the victim from the sudden shock of having the technique disconnect with their chakra network, is just as effective, though not recommended for most.

Yōton:shintaishutsu; Yang Release: Physical Extraction Technique - This ninjutsu, invented along with the Nara juinjutsu, can be used in direct conjunction, and is labelled kinjutsu by its creator, Eric Nara. By connecting the user and the target through their through a meduim (a juinjutsu connected to the user's network is sufficient, as are extensions of the user's chakra) the user may extract the physical energies of the user, even if it is already molded into bodily chakra. While it cannot be used against elemental jutsus, on certain techniques composed entirely of chakra, the user can absorb the physical energy, dissipating the technique. It is highly effective against stationary targets and seals, since usually ninjutsu techniques will damage the user, as physical contact with the meduim is required. This technique can literally drain the physical energy out of a victim, replenishing the user's own vitality with it. This is not to be confused with complete chakra restoration, as chakra is the combination of spiritual and physical energies. This extracted energy can be used to greatly augument the body in a variety of ways, including regeneration and increased physical prowress.

However, Eric has labelled this technique kinjutsu for its clear unnatural properties and major flaws. The user is merely draining the physical, not mental, energies of the victim; as a result, the victim can still perform Yin energy based techniques that require absolutely no physical movement, including of the eyes. If the absorbed Yang energy is of a certain nature (bijuu) then the user will begin to take on attributes of said energy physically and, if not stopped in due time, may even become possessed or a pseudo version. Lastly, due to the high level of concentration of such a powerful technique, the user is inable to perform any technique while extracting.

Shintai enerugī fuinjutsu; Physical energy sealing technique - The user may seal either their own or someone else's physical energy within this seal, storing it for later use. Typically this seal is located somewhere near the user's heart, and may contain up to the user's own maximum supply of physical energy before becoming full. Mulitple seals upon a single person are incredibly dangerous, as they coincide with and are connected to the users body. Only ninja with multiple hearts would be capable of utilizing more than one at a single time. It is typically in the shape of the kanji for "Yang", and tends to be surrounded with a border roughly shaped like a circle, with squiggly "rays" extending outward.

~ Eric Nara, Jounin to Konohagakure
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:22:22 pm by Eric » Report Spam   Logged
Eric

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 01:11:31 pm »

How to best deal with this... Situation. It would seem that the almighty push is mighty indeed... But I have faced it before! So I know what I must do in order to deal with it.

I must use my shadow as my attractive force to the ground. After all, shadows on their own very rarely leave the ground, so why not anchor oneself there?

Kagemen Hokō no jutu; Shadow Surface Walking Technique- The Nara connects their feet to their chakra, effectively grounding themselves to the shadow. This technique utilizes the shadow's unique properties of constantly being on a surface of sorts in order to aide in maintaing one's footing. The terrain may oddly shape the shadow at times, so this technique ranges from as simple as the tree climbing technique (relatively) to as difficult as the walking on water technique when a storm is constantly changing the water beneath you.
Report Spam   Logged
Eric

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 11:13:32 pm »

Cheesy

Work time again I guess.

Eric Nara

I should write an epic concerning myself. But how? I guess I should first get a rough draft for what I will need for such an undertaking...

~ Affinity for Wind
~ Skilled Shadow Manipulator
~ Fire Style user
~ Dragon Fire Inventor (liquid fire version)
~True Wind Release inventor (air bending version)
~Nara
~Half-dragon
~Son named Jestar
~Leaf ninja
~Jonin
~Former Commander of Shadow Force
~Nara Clan Leader
~Companion named Rita
~ dragon summoner
~ "sub-pupil" to Rare Uchiha
~Inventor of many custom Nara techniques
~ Self-proclaimed Demon Hidden within the Leaves
~ practicioner of kenjutsu
~ doujutsu-less
~ fan of "cum-cum paradise" (Suna version)
~ Supreme Commander of the Shadow Force (SLS variation)
~ A-ranked shinobi
~ Prince of characters
Report Spam   Logged
Eric

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 02:36:09 pm »

Hidden in the Leaves, the great shadow

master of the wind, cool breeze

enter the forest and he will show

what they mean when they say "freeze"!

Binding bonds upon the ground

each shadow is just as lethal

if you're lucky you will reach the mound,

otherwise meet the kage chapel!

Shadows bending at the wills,

leader of his kin, the great Nara

Uchiha got their heart chills,

Shadows reign nigh tomorrah!

Everything will be just fine,

so long as the shadows stay,

the king will be amongst thine!

No matter how faint be they

Still lethal as the assassian's blade!

Forest green his companion flies,

any life in that path is forbade

by the fires, fruitless they tries

to escape, just with no gain.

Just when they think it is all over

Here comes lightning like a crane,

cunning as a fox, red rover,

many rose without thinking

and fell at the bow of archer,

then there's the son, white lightning

he's the nerve wracking, mind assaulter

Force of the shadows, Shadow Force,

Led by one man, though humble,

knows about the force, of course,

never too loud, just a mumble.

No matter what the ninjas say,

the hardest are always under the way!

title pending

~Eric Nara
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:46:11 pm by Eric » Report Spam   Logged
Eric

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 03:20:40 pm »

Thanks to Bocchiere, I am in dire need of Fuinjutsu... However, I can't use it until after I RPwise create it, sooo... Guess I won't have it for this adventure.

Nonetheless, a rough sketch of what I"m looking at with this. I am obviously going to make it shadow based since, after all, I am the Nara everyone nowadays seems to notice as a shadow user. Poor Jestar... Ah well.

I can develop things for him to tinker with later. For now though, plenty of focus on Nara Clan techniques...

Fūinjutsu: Kage Naraku Rō; Sealing Technique: Shadow Hell Prison- A Nara Clan fuinjutsu designed specifically for the sealing of those trapped by the shadow imitation technique and its varients. This sealing technique utilizes the shadow hell technique to drag an object or person into the shadow of a particular object. This seals the victim quite literally into a shadow. The strength of the technique is greatly enhanced if the target is shadow possessed first.

Once the sealing is complete, a "marker" of sorts will appear, and may be placed on an object for the sake of convenience.

The user may use shadow migration to "visit" the sealed person or object in the shadow imitation pocket dimension. The object in question will be surrounded and held down by shadows, with the kanji for "shadow seal" (Kage Fūin) upon it. Once trapped, the realm is inescapble from, even with space-time ninjutsu, unless the seal is externally

It's a start, though I'll need to really see how it would work in application. Once I'm done with this Bocc situation, I will most assuredly test this out in a zone fight.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:57:40 pm by Eric » Report Spam   Logged
Eric

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013, 06:51:52 pm »

Kekkei genkai;
Shikotsumyaku
Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan

Hijitsu/Hidden; Nara Clan Shadow techs

Elemental affinities;
Katon (Mastered)
Futon (Mastered)
Doton ((Mastered) Mastered also due to Sharingan)

More proficient; Chakra control.

Implant; Senju DNA. Uncontrollable, may outburst at times.

Juinjutsu user
Kinjutsu; Gedō Seal

Jutsus used without handsigns; Tatsuno Ooshigoto, Renkuudan, Yomi Numa.

A base for new guidlines that may have some chars altered. I doubt I'll have to worry about it, but I'll note it here for now.
Report Spam   Logged
Eric

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 12:15:28 pm »

It has been a very long time since I've come to this notebook. But the Naruto series has, canonically anyways, ended (it's been over for a week and some change now if not more) and there are still so many questions.

What is Yin and Yang?

First, it is important to differentiate between Yin, Yang, spiritual energy, and physical energy, and to understand what nature transformation is.

Physical energy and spiritual energy are the basis for ALL chakra. Nature transformation, according to the latest canon, is not across the board related to the balance of physical and spiritual energies. In fact, only Yin release and Yang release are dependent upon the ratio of spiritual energy and physical energy. That means that nature transformation is purely a transformation done after the chakra, the spiritual energy and the physical energy, is brought together.

With this understanding in mind, Yin Release is when a disproportionate amount of spiritual energy is used. Governing imagination and the spiritual, and the creation of form, it makes sense then that Yin has the ability to create form changing techniques such as shadow imitation alongside mind altering techniques such as genjutsu and the Yamanaka mind transfer ability.

Yang on the other hand governs vitality and the body, so techniques that turn calories into muscle and/or chakra and most medical techniques would understandably fall under this category. This means that the "non-elemental" techniques are in fact elemental; they are either Yin, or they are Yang, or Yin-Yang in nature. This means that Ying would theoretically be the counter to Yang, and vice versa. At the same time, when they are combined, they create a KG-like release that perfectly compliments both chakras (not energies, chakras).

But what is Yin-Yang then? While it may seem like the basis of all chakra molding, it is not quite the basis. Yin-Yang is the combination of Yin release and Yang release, much like how Mokuton is the combination of Suiton and Doton. If Yang chakra is predominately physical energy combined with already formed chakra, and Yin chakra predominately spiritual energy combined with already formed chakra, then balancing these two perfectly would only be a matter of bringing them together like a lock and key right?

Well, maybe, except how to balance Yin and how to balance Yang varies between usage. Shadow imitation clearly has more physical energy in it than the ordinary genjutsu. The secrets of this balance is the same as the secret to balancing Mokuton and Doton, or Raiton and Doton, and explains why Yin and Yang techniques are generally the "secret" techniques. The Iwagakure kinjutsu with the mouth hands is probably a Yang release of some sort, but goodness, imagine the imagination that went into creating a mouth! Or not, since humans naturally have mouths.

So Yin-Yang release is even more difficult because its actual ratio ALSO VARIES between usage. Techniques that could create the tailed beasts would likely have a different ratio than those used to turn reality into illusion.

So, in conclusion, Yin: Mind over matter. Yang: Matter over mind. Yin-Yang: Body and Mind over reality.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: